Courtney Love

Checks for a Pulse

9/16/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even partially reassembled rock star Courtney Love isn't sure if she's still alive.

Courtney Love
Kurt Cobain's pale 45-year-old widow checked her vitals as she roamed around a fashion show in NYC on Tuesday.

Despite her bloodless veneer, Court does have a resting heart rate.

Duke Steele

Its funny how usually I think what a skank but, in this pic she sorta looks pretty and if I were drunk enough, I mean, given the opportunity I maybe would bang her silly if she looked like this.

Kerry416

her yellow fingers are disgusting
smokers suck
lung cancer is a bitch
dying to quick and such an ugly way to die

Layla

I thought some dude has his hands on her neck. Yuck. SERIOUS man hands.

Janet

She just took a big shot of coke, and her heart is racing, so she is checking to see if it is going too fast......she is scared thinking "oh I hope I didn't do too much"
Seriously, I know what I am talking about.

Nicole

She heard a rumor that she was the newest celeb to die this year. She just had to make sure it wasn't true. You can never be too careful guys. Check your pulses occasionally just to be sure.

me so horny

Why did kurt cobain commit suicide, because he realized he was married to courtney love. he he he he he he.

Sandi

I think she looks beautiful! Work or not. Her skin looks flawless and her eyes...wow! You go Courtney!

Nix

It looks like she may have a badly done tatoo on her hand and so she is trying to show that off perhaps.

miz yomin

do you realize this is what alcoholics do to see if they need another drink, according to thier heart rate.

Brian

Y'know, if she has a heart attack next week, you're gonna feel terrible.

jenirow

How hard is it to use a little nail polish remover and take off the chipped polish. She may have spent time on her hair and makeup but the nasty nails make her look like a $2 whore. She wasn't caught on the street, she was going to a fashion show for crying out loud.

Lilarose

She wants her mouth to look even bigger - vulva lips - and she needs to learn how to apply lipstick even if it is to the outside of her lip line.

marta

she actually looks great compared to other pics i have seen ! :-0 where she looks like crap!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2