Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

LakersFan

Leave her alone. Let her search for her pet who she loves. It's her money and her pet not anyone elses so why is everyone so concerned with telling her what to do?

whatthefrig

As much as I hope with all my heart she finds her Daisy alive and well reality is....the dog was the coyotes supper yesterday. I just pray little Daisy went very fast and she wasn't in pain.
The best thing for Jessica to do is get another dog immediately. I know that sounds cruel but it truly helps, I know, something similar happened to me too. I got another dog, not like the same dog I had but because she needed my love and care it helped mend my heart.

Lori

I have raised children, and have dogs. My dogs are just as important to me as my children. I love them all, and I sympathize with Jess. She must be so tormented over her dog, and seeing it happen must have been horrendous!! I cannot imagine!! My heart goes out to her. If anyone has has had love for children or pets they can feel her pain.

shell

you know how many times it happens??? oh my just get over it already why was it not on a leash or a close eye on the dog...couldnt there be something more interesting to read about than this crap

.............

It's a dog eat dog world.

Sarah

Lori - your dogs are as important to you as your children??? Wooooowwwwwww! I hope that was just an exaggeration!!!

Steve

"Dr. Evil: Mini Me (Daisy), if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do.
[pauses]
Dr. Evil: I'd probably move on, get another clone but there would be a 15 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable."

you saw your dog get snacthed up by a COYOTE and your still hoping?? What are you hoping for??? If anything wait a couple of days for the coyote to cough up the hair ball (Daisy).

sorry but it's over

RIP 9/15/09 Daisy

E

Ill tell you how to find your dog. Start looking inside coyote poop.

whatever

GO JESS!!! Tell all those haters to shove it. I am sure the girl knows the chances are SLIM but I'd still give it a week myself, just in case the dog did escape and a someone has found her, or she's wandering around lost. I'd do EXACTLY what she is doing.

I cannot believe the outpouring of spite this topic has received on this and other celebrity blogs in the last few days. I didn't realise there were so many hateful people in this world. You all need to watch your back coz what goes around comes around... and payback is a bitch.

nancy

u r nuts the dog is gone get a grip
that's just a fact of life
coyotes eat little dogs

bambam

The dog is dead.... ants and condors are eating him right now.. RIP

.............

Oh, I wish some coyotes would trounce into my neighborhood to devour the small rat-like dogs that run around with no leashes, pooing on the neighbors lawns, barking in my dogs when she's we're out for awalk and she's leashed, and sniping at anything that moves.

staci

isnt harvey levin suppose to be this dog lover and donate money to keep dogs from being put down in shelters??then why is he making a joke of someones beloved pet,running it online and on t.v.??you think he would show a pic of her dog and say please help if you live in the area.dead or not have some compassion,im sure if it was his animal it would be different..

GO-BAMA

WOW THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS A-HOLES ON HERE TODAY!

LEAVE JESSICA ALONE!

TO THE IDIOT WHO KEEPS POSTING RECIPIES - STOP!

TO: REALITY- BITES F-OFF

TO: SKINWALKER - CAN YOU SAY PSYCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Joanne

I feel badly for you, Jessica. Ignore the mean comments on here.