Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

anon

i would never let a coyote grab my 'baby', there is no way- no how. period.
perhaps with your next accessory, i mean 'baby' you will be better prepared when you live in a coyote infested area.
(thank God she doesnt have kids!!)

Sarah

AMEN!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. You only get the title "Mom" one way and it's not earned because you own a multi-poo....

Joy

Tmz,

Why don't you ask her why she isn't paying the company to search for her dog? she has money let her pay for it! Why did they donate their services? Ask her what exactly does she think happened to her dog? the coyote dropped it off somewhere with some money to find it's way home. It's a coyote for god's sake. nobody wants the dog to be dead, what people on here want is for her to shut up already. she's an idiot everything she says is stupid.

AllAmericanGirl

if she watched the coyote take her dog, she needs to be looking for coyote poop, because that's where the dog is now. I understand that she loves the animal, but she needs to grow up.

Cyrax

rofl what a moron dog is dead, give it up stupid bitch

thinningtheherd

Some people just don't deserve to exist...

www.thinningtheherd.wordpress.com

Jeanne

Jessica you are in my prayers, I am so sorry to hear that your little pet baby was snatched by a coyote, there are many people that don't care for pets as much as we do, my advice to you is to ignore all the non sentimental messages, and when you are ready get another dog, it won't replace Daisy, but it will most definitely help mend your heart, it helped me to get another dog when I had to euthanize my baby, I now have a miniature poodle, and I love him to death.

Joy

45. well Jess, as a 'Mom' why didnt you go after the coyote instead of standing there with your mouth open???
i would never let a coyote grab my 'baby', there is no way- no how. period.
(thank God she doesnt have kids!!)

Posted at 7:24PM on Sep 16th 2009 by Denise

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/3#comments#ixzz0RIO0qkMv

Really! She did use her dog as an accessory, maybe she can now get a new purse instead! I agree thank god she has no kids. She's a dumb, dumb woman.

Steve

Are you kidding me!!!! If Daisy a (Dog) is your "child" and you are a (mom) then you're just as bad as BRITNEY!!!! if that the case I'm sure you just let her run around annoying everyone around you and saying "oh she's so cute"

I actually have kids so your comment is retarded!!! oh wait it's The King of the Sea Jessica.

Joy

Tmz,

Posted at 7:27PM on Sep 16th 2009 by Tmz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/4#c21693901#ixzz0RIOjzSIr

DEATH ROW

u go sarah tell the bitch was up thats truth!!!

Joy

IS IT CHICKEN OR TUNA,IS IT A CAN? IT'S A COYOTE!

Andie

I thought TMZ-TV last night was tasteless & too over-the-top cruel about this. And I LOVE TMZ usually. If you're a pet owner, this is not a funny situation.

Joy

46. "Oh, and as a side note, unless that mutt came out of your womb - you're not a mother. Don't insult REAL mothers. You're a dog owner"

Posted at 7:27PM on Sep 16th 2009 by Sarah

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/4#c21693996#ixzz0RIPO7JGP

Thank you for saying that...my thoughts exactly.

sb

What happened is really quite tragic and I would never want to witness that. This is CA, wildlife lives within inches of us and the fires have driven them closer. That said, she is still an idiot.