Jackson Probe

Coming in for a Landing

9/16/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the Michael Jackson homicide case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney in 3 to 4 weeks.

We're told the lion's share of the investigation has been completed and Dr. Conrad Murray remains the singular target. Our sources say LAPD detectives have requested opinions from several medical experts who will analyze the evidence and offer their opinions on Dr. Murray's conduct.

The medical experts are supposed to submit their finding in 2 to 3 weeks and we're told detectives need an additional week to assemble their evidence before they make a formal presentation to the D.A.

Law enforcement sources also say an arrest will not be made before Dr. Murray is charged with a crime -- of course that assumes he will be charged.

The case is complicated by the fact that Jackson had been taking various medications, even though the evidence is compelling that Propofol was the direct cause of Jackson's death.

janalal4

34. Nice picture TMZ, thank you!

Did anyone see this interview with Michael?
It's about painmedication and a lawsuit involving an ex-manager.

Posted at 3:13AM on Sep 16th 2009 by Irene

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/michael-jackson-probe-coming-in-for-a-landing-conrad-murray/3#comments#ixzz0RH2lSEGO

I saw this video yesterday. That was pretty scary that he didn't know which parts of 2003 that he was impaired?! My guess is the entire year. This was the time leading up to the trial & I'm sure it was an extremely BAD year for him.

Okay, was it just me or did he look damn fine in this video by the way??

Andreemyrian

Posted at 6:27AM on Sep 16th 2009 by Irene
========================================================

Chopra is not a loyal and true friend of MJ. If he wanted really to help him, it was absolutely possible to do it. His comments now are absolutely improper, he had better made something when MJ was alive.

sue

well can you believe it we have been thrown a bone on this case??i am glad to hear something, but i really hope the da and the lapd have good solid evidence against dr murray, it sounds like to me they are going to take alot of what this medical professionals say about what they think of dr murrays actions..hopefully these up standing medical doctors that are true doctors will bury dr murray under the jail..they so do not want this to go to trial and they want to just sweep the whole thing under the rug, and dr murray gets sued in his malpractice ins if he had any at all.. he needs to pay they cant change the fact that the coroner ruled it as homicide, and let it go!!!! justice for michael!!! and he looks very good in this picture...sue from tampa

lankandiva

@Posted at 8:59AM on Sep 16th 2009 by janalal4

Mhm hell yeah Michael looked damn fine..HOTTTTTTTT...

Hi Debbie,

i also mentined in a past post that one of my bestfriends son whos7 has become a MJ dan and all he does is sing and dance to Mjs music,it made me smile and also made me cry..was so nice to see the little ones picking up on Michael and they will continue to spread the good word for Michaels legacy..

WTF ET and Insider...???how low can one stoop..how deliberate can one be..and a hit list???i havent seen this show yet we will se it tomorrow afternoon but Dimonds name was on it ROFLMFAO..Bitch..

We have to continue to do right by Michael and keep his legacy alive...spread the good word about this amazing,beautiful unique man.

We cant change the worlds mind,but all us true MJ fans know in our hearts that no matter what anyone tries to do and say about MJ,we will forever LOVE,RESPECT and be PROUD of him..

Long live the king...Love you more Michael Jackson..you will forever shine..you sang "Remember the time",i say "We will never forget"

God Bless..one love..Australia

schoen1

82. 34. Nice picture TMZ, thank you!

Did anyone see this interview with Michael?
It's about painmedication and a lawsuit involving an ex-manager.

Posted at 3:13AM on Sep 16th 2009 by Irene

Okay, was it just me or did he look damn fine in this video by the way??

Posted at 8:59AM on Sep 16th 2009 by janalal4

Not a nice picture, TMZ.

Michael was such a sweetheart.

GLYNDA

Michael Jackson craved sleep.....be careful what you wish for !

kcnbc

schoen1

89. sick of hearing that this was MJ's fault...i ask my doctor for all kinds of stuff, and if it not appropriate, he says NO...I ask him again and he says NO....he is the doctor, he is in charge..

Posted at 9:20AM on Sep 16th 2009 by kcnbc

Exactly. I had a dental injury 10 years ago and they prescribed a pain killer and a muscle relaxant. When I called and asked for refills on the prescriptions, the dentist refused.

Jacko Was A Wacko

I hope I am picked for jury duty so I can vote not guilty. No matter what the evidence against him is.

lankandiva

@Posted at 9:20AM on Sep 16th 2009 by kcnbc

Hi there,

i heard you,however in my case my dr did a stupid thing by prescribing me a med that i wasnt meant to take more than a few months,i ended up taking it for years and one day the fool asked me why im still taking it,i was shocked..i was like umm when i finish the meds i ask you for a script and you give it to me ,you never told me i shouldnt be taking this more than a few months..he laughed..pissed me off..i lost faith in him and now find it hard to go to the dr even though i need to...

however ive also had drs where ive asked for a specific painkillers which ive heard from friends helped them and drs have refused me..and wanted to know how i knew so much..i am in pain daily and am taking pain killers that dont even work,so ive stopped..

It is not Michaele fault,he was encouraged and fed lies about certain things even the culprits telling him things to cover up so they dont get caught..

These barabrians who murdered Michael need life in jail,death penalty if i had my own way..either way their inmates will fix them,a fan or when their judgement day comes there will be no running,hiding or lying..

ROTT MURDERERS...

VICTORY in Michaels name..

mimi

they need to hurry up and do something

mimi

michael deserves justice so i hope who ever is responsible is prosecutes

Linda Mott

No one in their right mind would think that Dr. Murray intended to kill MJ. It was very negligent and unacceptable to administer this drug in a home atmosphere to a known drug addict.

They were in it for the money

I find it good and well the investigators are asking true medical professionals about the drugs found in and around Michael at the time of his death to have a better understanding of what was going on. BUT...if Michael was such an addict and a few of his present and former Doctors said this, what does this say to you? They in fact admitted they knew and they gave him drugs anyway. This is where Klein is going to get his. There is just too much proof out there. Do you keep on giving to a person you suspect is an addict-of course not. Do you intentionally, either by being paid a high fee or by bullying by the one demanding it; give a suicidal prone person a gun? Of course not. The smear campaign started immediately almost before they declared Michael dead to make him look like this huge drug abuser. Funny it wasn't a drug buddy who gave him some stuff, it was a medical(and I do use the term loosely here)professonal who provided a drug you just do not ever see being used in a home, he lied and continued to lie about the situation of the morning of June 25th. I just hope somebody with some damn ballz steps forward and says the damned truth, this was done for a reason other than Michael demanding he needed sleep and most of us know it, anyone past the age of reasoning knows it.

Debbie

Smiles thankyou to those who responded to me I kept trying to answer but it wouldnt post and then i wandered to other sites there is nearly 600 positive comments on LKL BLOG ABOUT MJ Janet/MADONNA AND THE This is it trailer i was so happy to see them.Others on there have also expressed concern about the negative in the especially ETONLINE AND LOTS OF POSITIVE comments on TMZ efforts. Thank you TMZ.