MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

9/16/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids just got to do something no Regular Joe has done since 1998 -- they saw Michael's 17-minute, 3-D film "Captain EO" at Disneyland.

MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

Sources say Michael Jr., Paris and Prince were taken to the happiest place on Earth (the one in California) last Thursday by Michael's brother Jackie. While they were there, we're told the kids were shown a screening of "Captain EO" -- which the Mouse stopped playing in 1998 -- and "they loved" it.

According to Disney blog MiceAge.com, the kids were able to see the movie because on Tuesday, the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience show was quietly closed, and Imagineers moved in with a truckload of equipment used to install the Captain EO show for a special executive presentation."

The blog says "Honey" was up and running again by Saturday -- so you'll just have to catch "EO" on YouTube like the rest of us.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

janicebyrne01

I LOVED Captain EO and the poster is FAB. Any chance that Captain EO will be released on dvd???

steven

I work for Disney and I hear a lot of reliable sources say Capt. EO Will be back soon than later.

seeking the truth

107. These children had a more normal childhood than most... Michael put fatherhood before anything else.... giving the kids a childhood he never had a chance to enjoy! He describes fatherhood as his greatest achievement in life above his music... so do not criticize him as a father. He was a wonderfully loving father.
Posted at 3:33PM on Sep 16th 2009 by PA WOMANIZER

.............

Exactly he gave them an excellent childhood, the masks were what we saw as he didn't want the world knowing their faces.... they went to school in Bahrain with other kids but because the media didn't know too much about it we don't - people don't think you know all about a person because of what the media tells you - a lot of it they don't know and a lot of it is lies...

lala

For all of you who get mad when people make comments about whether or not Michael is the biological father, can't get mad. Michael's children don't look like typical biracial children. Halle is biracial and Nahla's father is White and she is still darker than Paris, Prince I and II. Michael was not a biracial man and I can understand one child coming out White but not all 3. Debbie Rowe has said in the pass that Michael wasnt the bio dad then recanted her statements. It was also reported that Michael only wanted a surrogant and that his family had him marry Debbie Rowe. Michael even said Prince II mother was Black and that his sperm was used. I highly doubt that too. Michael was the only father they knew therefore he will always be their father. His children's world was turned upside down and I pray that they find peace.

lovemichaelforever

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what they were thinking about their FATHER! Don't tell me, you're one of those "fans" that stood on the street cheering as the hearse and family drove by, right?

Vanesa

Glad for them, hey can get a brief sight of what a talent their father was, LOVE MJ, RIP, LONG LIVE THE KING MICHAEL JACKSON

Vanesa

121. I am disgusted at pedophiles posting comments on this site condoning their actions of sleeping with children. Michael was not a pedophile, he was a lover of children, who mentally represented himself as a equal to his loyal friends. He trusted the innocence of making friends with children, due to his fame and fortune, he had difficulty making friends with adults. Any person thinking it is normal behaviour to sleep with children, I suggest you seek help. You are truely sick. How dare you compare yourself to the families of children who thought they could use their children to extort money from the innocence of a trusting person who lost his youth to fame and a difficult child hood.

Posted at 10:03AM on Sep 17th 2009 by Christa Bradley

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/mjs-kids-watch-private-screening-of-captain-eo/9#c21718861#ixzz0RPP5GKRz
Exactly, he was not you, you are freakin pedophiles, he was DIFFERENT, only a genius aproach with children in a diferent level cause he didnt have a childhood since he was 5 and you did have it, so you are not like him, the ones who are not Michael Jackson who said its ok are pedophiles, he wasnt, you are using him to do your disgusting stuff, and beware cause you never know who may be chcking this site, STOP PUTTING MICHAEL NAME IN SHAME; he was NOT like you

Vanesa

I wish i could have seen it, i havent, is it on youtube??? i bet is a wonderful magical work

Rose

I'm happy to hear that the kids were able to see their famous Dad on the big screen of Disneyland. It doesn't hurt to hear positive news about MJ's kids. They're MJ's extension and legacy and we hunger for anything about MJ. At least the press did not stalk the kids, they did not take their pictures while they were in Disneyland. They just heard the news from a "source". That's fair for everybody. And the kids surely did enjoy their day out to their Dad's favorite playground - Disneyland.

And to those who are trying to dampen the mood here again: MJ was not totally black in EO. He was already in his midst of transformation. He was in his best period. And i am sure, the kids have already seen pictures of his Dad's childhood. Plus, they are used to be with and close to MJ's family who are all colored. So, stop pushing the color issue, alright? MJ's kids have inherited MJ's intelligence, so stop conjuring them as stupid.

And to those stupid people who still insist in pushing the paternal issue. Be aware that MJ was a very intelligent and wise man. He had brought up his kids as he wanted them to be - intelligent, well-cultured, well-educated, well-mannered, well-dressed (like their icon Dad), well-balanced, positive-minded kids. He had planned his family, planned out their future (with a will and inheritance)and planned out his legacy. He had always wanted kids - not adopted kids, not donated kids - but his own flesh and blood. Why should he use others'sperm cells when he knew very well that his own sperm cells were the best? So, leave the children alone. Michael Jackson loved them so much, they are his own life, they have his genes, they will be the ones who will perpetuate his genes, they complete Michael Jackson's life. Just listen to Michael's song: You are my life
Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it’s clear
You took away the fear
You brought me back to life

[CHORUS]
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You’re my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I’m a better man
You taught me by sharing your live

So when Paris, Prince and Blanket were born, Michael was complete -he did not feel all alone any longer because part of him has been passed on to these three lovely kids. And if you look closely - these kids are not totally white - they are mixed bloods. And MJ's family have also mixed bloods running through their veins.

So once and for all, enough already with these demeaning remarks, okey?

filipe

sentimentos

Chris

I found great books on Michael here.

Downunder

We received your message. Captain, your order has been received and your team is on ready alert to execute the mission!

Ashleigh

I seen Capten EO it is really good and i cant wait because i get to go to Disney for christmas and i am going to do it for Michael

diogenes