Singer Patrice Rushen: 'Memba Her?!

9/16/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the early '80s, R&B singer Patrice Rushen became famous with songs like "Forget Me Nots" and "Feels So Real." Guess what she looks like now!

PAtrice Rushen

Simone

I am here. Third!!!!!!

Yummy

Ok so the best way I have found to transport the fresh smell of a fart to your nostrils is also quite amusing. When I have REALLY BAD GAS, i get some GOOD bubble gum chewed up. Then, i take of my pants and aim my naked ass up in the air. I pancake my wad of bubble gum and adhere it to all the but hairs around my anus. Then I have blastoff. I make a baloon. Now, most people only get to enjoy a fart with 2 senses, maybe even 3 if they are lucky. Not me. I get all 5. I can see my fart, smell my fart, taste it when I rechew the gum, hear the fart rip real fierce like, and touch it via baloon. It was my sheer genius that discovered this. If you really dig on farts and have a flatuence fascination, I suggest using my fart ballon method. Just imagine, you can flavor the wet fart to match whatever you choose to chew. Its quite exciting. You havent lived till you stuck a fart in your mouth and popped it out your nostrils. Its the inverted, "inverted sniff" Enjoy!

B.

From Bottom-Turn

mrez golucky

Yikes! More yumminess!

deborah patterson

Shes smart,talented and taught at USC a wonderful role model for women of all colors.I saw her in Pasadena at Vromans she was polite and well spoken not snobby nor was she surrounded by thousand of large body guards and cameras she reminded me of Valerie Ashford just total class which is why she probably looks so good to this date(as does Valerie,Nick too).Continued success Patrice!

the truth hurts huh

"MEMBA HER?" ....... Once again TMZ - NO (and I'm over 40).

MindyD

WHO??

London not England

#2 - Yummy...

WOW....you're a real Physicist .....

We need savvy people like you on the NASA Team. Or maybe the to help iron out the Wall Street mess or Health care.....
UCK!