Watch Obama Say 'Jackass'

9/17/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We unveiled the audio first -- now watch the video of President Barack Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass."

Obama: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Lola

Love him!

whatev

Ain't no big thang

SP

I would rather hear Joe Wilson say YOU LIE! Even thought they bopth were telling the truth.

Lisa Hresko

AAAAMMMAAAZZZING!!!! Not really an Obama fan - but, I have to agree with that statement!! Kanye is a JACKASS with a capital J... and if he felt that he needed to act out and behave badly on national television, that's his business. But to drag Taylor Swift into the situation was completely and totally uncalled for!!

I feel that Kanye West should have his videos and music pulled from MTV for a period of time as a punishment. Possibly from radio stations as well - There must be some sort of repremand for this bad behavior!!

That is becoming a huge problem in our society, especially with the younger generation - there is no accountability. People MUST be accountable for their actions and inactions!! There need to be punishments and repremands EVEN FOR CELEBRITIES!!!

THESE ARE THE ROLE MODELS THAT OUR CHILDREN ARE LOOKING TO - FOR BETTER OR WORSE - AND THEY ARE SADLY MODELING THEIR BEHAVIOR AND VALUES AFTER THESE PEOPLE.

Where is the accountability?? If I went into work and acted the way that Kanye did at the VMA's, I wouldn't have a job.

Taylor Swift has handled the situation with class and integrity - like the classy young woman that she is! I am so very proud that my daughters look up to her! GO TAYLOR!!!

--PTA Mom--

buenomo

I love how he talks about himself in the third person. lol. this is hilarious.

Alamo

A jackass talking about another jackass...interesting.....

Mayra F.Campello

So what if Mr.President, call him "Jackass" is'nt him a Jackass

pickle

I don't see what the big deal is...President Obama is a down to earth guy. This shows that he is a person before President..

Pari

Ok the President's 'cool' point just went up a whole lot. Finally a prez that can actually speak the truth. Kanye IS a jackass. Thank you Obama for keeping it real.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12