Chris Brown: What's Wrong with This Photo?

9/17/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where to begin?!?

Chris Brown: What's Wrong with This Photo?

1) Smiling whilst performing hard labor for beating your girlfriend is generally considered bad form.

2) Felons convicted of assault aren't ideal candidates for wielding a hand saw.

3) Employing the services of a private bodyguard seems like overkill when police have it covered.

4) Brown is using his third-wheel bodyguard to promote the T-shirts he's been twittering about. We didn't know billboards were allowed in Richmond.

homie1kanobe

CB does'nt have time to Shoot the schitt with his body guard.He suppose to be working. hope Chris gets out of line where the officer has to take him down to the ground and cuff him, What is the body guard going to do attack the officer? If that happens the officer will take out body guard for his own personal safety,Hey Harv , how much is Chris Brown paying you to keep him in the spot light. Harvey just sold out America

t

I am not a fan of either of these young people so I can remain neutral. It appears these two YOUNG individuals were too young to be so committed to each other when you’re young you become jealous and feel the world will end with a break up as it appears Rihanna felt that night. I really feel that these are two good kids that had a rough night( it appears they were attacking each other in the car). I feel that they should both be given second chances and left alone for a bit. These are really young people the same age as Taylor Swift and at a very vulnerable age. No matter what anyone says I am proud that the young man took responsibility for that night I just wish the young woman would as well since they both contributed to the fight.

GOD BLESS TO THE BOTH OF THEM and much success

t

Harvey sold out when he posted the picture to begin with for money because how does that help the victim to display the picture for money and greed. He is a complete sell out and must be really unhappy.
Best of luck to Chris in the future and just remember to keep your head up.

secret ninja

i can't make an assumption on something that i have seen on tv with my own eyes. why don't YOU do some research and google it or go on youtube as quite a few things are on the internet these days.
you are the crazy one because you and people like you continue to support this jackass. and yes i am an eloquent speaker, as you can see from what i posted at #62, but i can plainly see you didn't want to touch that because you can't argue with logic.
get a clue. yes, i know exactly what the judge told him, but it's just interesting to me that it appears he is using his "bodyguard" as free publicity for his stupid t-shirts and companionship when he should be working. the bodyguard should look like a bodyguard, with a suit or uniform, not like some joe blow that just walked up and wanted to hang out. what's next, is he going to sign autographs? i'll bet you'll be first in line "t".

i hope you realize that chris is not going to read this and fall in love with one of you because you defended his actions.

t

I am not sure if I would call that eloquent but yes I can address that as well.
Everyone knows there was an incident but like you say, I am not going to make assumptions about something I do not know of. TO THIS DAY WE STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. There is a big difference between domestic violence and a fight between two individuals. I am still not sure of which one of these happened so I refuse to label anyone anything until I hear from the two of them what happened- and to be perfectly honest it is none of our business.

What is your motive for defending the honor of Rihanna, whom, might I add has moved on and forgave which also makes me think there was more to this than just a domestic violence case. She will not read this either and could care less so why are you so concerned with this? There are murderers and rapist and actual repeat domestic abusers out there with victims in fear for their lives and we are all spending time on this story attacking this boy. Don’t you all hope that he does not become a repeat offender and makes the best out of his life. You all act like you want him to be an actual “wife beater”

I wish the best for everyone involved and will now refrain from posting as I think I just lowered my IQ by speaking of this non-story.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

HE'S DOING WHAT IS EXPECTED OF HIM, LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE TMZ.

THIS IS SOME BORDER LINE RACIST SH!T YOU ARE DOING. I HAVE YET TO SEE TMZ GO AFTER WHITE PEOPLE AS MUCH AS AFRICAN AMERICANS.

RHIANNA AIN'T NO DAMN SAINT EITHER.

just sayin'

what a frickin' loser.

homie1kanobe

TMZ and HARVEY sold out to America, Looks like Crhis Brown is paying TMZ to keep him in the spot light. I have never seen a convicted felon get this much attention ,while thumbing his nose at the Justice System

susie

#17 Could not agree with you more! He's getting special treatment alright, and that Bodyguard should be up on the street away from him - behind the scenes. He's having way to much fun smiling at everyone!

Tony

nothing racist about pointing out an obvious mockery of the justice system. so put the race card away, because you won't get the sympathy you want here.

1)If he needs extra security let the state bill him for trained prison guard. there is no need to have a private security guard; with T-shirt on trying to get sympatthy for his bosss.

2)This community service and not a hip-hop video. he belongs in a prison jumpsuit like any other person doing community service. loose the turn backwards cap and other hip-hop fashion crap.

MasterMK

Chris is doing time and there is nothing wrong with that.

Mary

Something is definitely wrong with this picture, and he should have experienced at least 24 hours in jail so the lights might have been turned on in his uneducated head. After that beating (one at least two or three during their relationship), he's missing her and she's missing him as she struts her provocatively dressed body on the streets of New York. Is it true they have stolen away time outside of the USA together? Guess it's a cultural thing that most of us will never comprehend?!

Em

I've never been much of a fan of Chris Brown, however, I recognize his talent and his celebrity status. I think quite likely the bodyguard is required; not sure that police officers are used to crazed fans and would probably shoot one of them rather than fend them off. And we'll see if Chris is still smiling at the end of his "hard work" stint - likely not. My only hope is that he is learning something from this; recognizing the problem and taking it seriously. I also hope that he receives proper counselling to do as his t-shirt says, "break the cycle". I always believe there's hope if there's the will ... c'mon Chris, do yourself proud.

t

To clarify for anyone else posting that this is the third assault that is not the case the incidents mentioned in trial are as follows:

Incident 1: Rihanna slapped Chris and pushed her away ( no reports of hitting)
Incident 2: Rihanna and Chris had an argument in a rented car ( no injuries to either)
Incident 3: The ONLY actual incident starting while Chris was driving and Rihanna became upset over a text message on his phone

Please read about the facts before posting………

shoobydoo

hey tmz...quit covering him...he's a criminal, not a superstar...quit giving him the attention. it's really pizzin me off.