Jackson Estate

Scores Deal

on 'This is It'

9/17/2009 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned lawyers for Michael Jackson's estate went to court today and the probate judge gave permission for them to strike a deal with Sony Music for the production and distribution of a soundtrack album in connection with the "This is It" film release.

Sources say Sony and the estate have reached an agreement.

waitingforclosure

disfasia

waitingforclosure

I love your username--I presume this is for the impending Jackson family foreclosure?

SOMEONE WHO CARES

IMPORTANT... BREAKING NEWS.... YES ITS THE YEAR 2017 AND THE BIG NEWS OF THE DAY...MICHALE JACKSON..THE FIRST MAN TO CLONE HIMSELF ENDS UP SUEING HIMSELF FOR MOLESTING HIMSELF....BREAKING NEWS ...

Alex

43. Here in England, we were treated to Tito Jackson as a guest on a London radio show the other day. There he was, promoting himself and some show. When asked what his favourite Michael Jackson song was..well he could have chosen so many..Man in the mirror, Billie Jean..you name it..No, dear Tito said "Anything he did with the Jacksons" At that point I turned off..Couldnt he even credit his very talented Brother with at least ONE of his classic songs?

Posted at 7:03PM on Sep 17th 2009 by PatsyB

thank you for the information...

Just lol to Tito

SOMEONE WHO CARES

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...YES ITS THE YEAR 2017 AND THE BIG NEWS OF THE DAY...MICHALE JACKSON..THE FIRST MAN TO CLONE HIMSELF ENDS UP SUEING HIMSELF FOR MOLESTING HIMSELF

BREAKING NEWS ...IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS...YES ITS THE YEAR 2017 AND THE BIG NEWS OF THE DAY...MICHALE JACKSON..THE FIRST MAN TO CLONE HIMSELF ENDS UP SUEING HIMSELF FOR MOLESTING HIMSELF

gs

70. Hey gS - wanted to say thank you for all your thoughtful and kind words to so many of the posters here. We may be alone in our homes, but we are a group of millions. And, you taking the time to post in such a heartfelt manner to so many is appreciated, I can see how Michael touched you. Also, great idea with the 5 emails a day. I have not seen a post yet, but who do you think are the best 5?
Posted at 8:51PM on Sep 17th 2009 by waitingforclosure

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-sony-this-is-it-film-soundtrack/5#comments#ixzz0RPqJrlNO

waitingforclosure thank you for what you said. you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I know this will soundS strange and i really dont know how to explain it but I lost a child and I dreamt about her accident before she was hit by the car. Since Michael died I have had this really strange feeling kind of like when she died. I know this is hard to swallow but I know Michael was innocent and I know he was murdered. It is the exact same feeling I had when my child was hit and when she died. I cannot explain it but I just know. This is why I spend so much time gathering research, investigating and looking for the truth because I feel like he wants his children to know one day what really happen to him when they are ready.

As far as your kind words about what I say to you and other fans, I do it because even though I cannot touch them I feel michael's heart in each of you. My god do you know how special someone has to be to affect people in this way. I am in my 50's but I have never in my life met such wonderful fans I am so proud of all of you. So thank you for those words.

As far as the webpages to post info regarding the challenge I made I suggest all Mj fan webpages, large news webpages like the LA times and major network pages like msnbc etc. I think the point is to trigger something global like we saw on his birthday. Hope that helps. One more thing always remember he "LOVED YOU MORE"

waitingforclosure

disfasia - LOL

There was a new site started, I think today. It may be a place for fans to log in information and do research

night everybody, see you in the am

disfasia

waitingforclosure

Sweet dreams!

puffinstuff

There they go again. Fighting over the scraps left by a dead man. Doesn't anyone have ANY class anymore????

MJFANFOREVER

Fan (9)
ppl always look great when u look into their heart first.

so true

liz

Wasn't Dr. Hoefflin the one that was found naked up in a tree babbling incoherently? He has had some serious mental issues.

disfasia

puffinstuff

Well, when it comes to the Jackson family, I would have to say no.

Debbie

Yes gs you have been great. i have been on several blogs today and so much outpouring of love for MJ he is angel. HEY fans we have to stop ETONLINE they are going way overboard with things negative for Michael and now the insider is trying to say Michael once tried to choke Jay Leno. This is so wrong on so many levels i wrote Obama and LAPD today and also emailed LKL to have Tom Messereu Aphordite Jones and Geraldine Hughes on his show it makes me feel like i am doing something.

mjjfan50

Good going Team Branca! anything that will benefit MJ3 is a good thing in my books.

For Sure

Good Evening Gs

I am truely sorry to read you lost a child. There is no greater loss.
I also think that MJ channels through people like you Gs. I think this is why you need to do the research and keep the record straight.
You are so right about contacting stations or better yet like we use to do in the old days Boycott products that advertise on them.
Can you imagine a world wide campaign OMG That would be a statement.
I just hope things can be set straight, especially for the children. One good thing is they have great memories.

I wonder how long it will take before Prince I catches onto the family..of course with the exception of Janet.