Jackson Estate

Scores Deal

on 'This is It'

9/17/2009 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned lawyers for Michael Jackson's estate went to court today and the probate judge gave permission for them to strike a deal with Sony Music for the production and distribution of a soundtrack album in connection with the "This is It" film release.

Sources say Sony and the estate have reached an agreement.

gs

872. 871. Hey everyone before I go someone just reminded me again of the power of the internet when the President was elected. He suggested we use that to our advantage. So this is what I propose. Each fan in here try to post to at least 5 different websites or news sites a day how the media is trying to destroy a good man and post a cry for JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON. He also suggested that we add "when my guitar weeps' copy and past of the house proposal which contains a lot of Michael's charity work with it. Ok I challenge each fan to post to five good sites a day. Who will take my challenge? What will this accomplish you ask, I think it would reach more of his fans than the thousand or so we see in here. I am hoping this challenge goes global. Think about what happen on his birthday around the world. ok I challenge you.
Posted at 3:06PM on Sep 17th 2009 by gs

danger baby

GS -- I am so sorry for the loss of your child. I don't find your knowledge strange at all. It's just that we have no way of explaining it. You do not have to answer this, but I wondered if you saw the accident (in the dream) in any specific detail. Did the detail in the dream match up with the real life event in any way? If so, have you dreamed about MJ's death? Or is it more of a feeling (that he was murdered)? I ask, as I know someone who used to be able to 'see' things (in vivid detail) weeks in advance of the actual event. This was during their early teen years, but a few years later they grew out of it.

MJFANFOREVER

Is tito jackson the same who sang 'why' with MJ????

I can't belive that he can be so ungrateful??? all are vultures. RIP Michael. Good u are no more with these ppl

disfasia

gs

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my son two years ago.

gs

Oh disfasia loosing a child leaves a hole in your heart I so understand I am sorry for your loss but we know that we carry them inside of us always.

gs

Hi Roe50,Danger baby, Debbie and all who sent me such wonderful post. Thank you my child has been gone some years. Danger baby regarding your question about when I dreamt about her accident before it happen. It was the most vivid dream I have ever had in my life I remember it to this day everything was so clear the only difference in my dream was she died inside the car instead of outside, she was hit as a pedestrian by this jerk. I remember the dream was so real that i woke up screaming and jumped up and ran to her room and held her. She was a teen so she said "stop it mom your freaking me out" :) I laughed and went back to bed. Exactly two weeks later she was in intensive care fighting for her life.

When Michael died I came home from work and I had not heard the news yet. I walked in the living room and this horrible feeling hit me it was awful I wanted to scream I started crying and to this day I cannot explain to you why I called my mom because I thought something was wrong with her she then told me Michael Jackson has just died. I feel to the floor I said out loud my god he was murderd. From that day on I knew. I will never stop working to clear his good name.

gs

I think if we work together as his fans and talk to each other around the world I think we can possiby be one voice on his behalf. He cannot defend himself anymore so I am willing to advocate for him when I can. While I am very busy in the real world I do set aside time to advocate for Michael.

Whop der it is

Tinnitus - TMZ look it up, understand it, and embrace the feeling, you will not be able too. 50 million people have it and Michael Jackson was one of them. The tones are different for each person. I have been reading posts here for months and no one I mean no one has mentioned this. You will sell you soul to sleep for it’s not forthcoming without drugs, All of Michael's aids where for sleep. Yes he went over the top, if you do not have Tinnitus DO NOT JUDGE. He heard music in his head. Guess what those are, the tones of I repeat TINNITUS. Now if you all have a problem with what I just said, screw you. He was not the addict you think he was, he wanted peace for there is no quit time EVER it’s like a 747 going through your head 24/7 and people commit suicide because of this. Enough said

disfasia

gs

Yes, you are right. A big gaping hole. I actually had someone tell me that things "always happen for a reason". She had never lost a child. Peace!

cali chick

ohhh I can't wait for BOTH!! Love you more MIchael!!

gs

Vegas that is very interesting I have heard of this before and that would make sense I gather it causes severe insomnia Wow that is something to consider.

abraham

the movie will be worldwide or in which parts

moveover

Wow! That is one creepy picture of him. I can't imagine anyone who would have left their kids alone with this guy. Sheeesh!

moveover

gs .....thanks for the laugh (above). That's why I love reading these comments! Too funny!

a fan

I think he literally heard the sounds/beat of music in his head. I think he was truly a musical genius and could not control when the creative process would happen.

I remember Quincy Jones said they stayed up 3 nights in a row working on Thriller. I think when the creative juices started flowing, he could not stop them.