Jackson Estate

Scores Deal

on 'This is It'

9/17/2009 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned lawyers for Michael Jackson's estate went to court today and the probate judge gave permission for them to strike a deal with Sony Music for the production and distribution of a soundtrack album in connection with the "This is It" film release.

Sources say Sony and the estate have reached an agreement.

a total fan

Those who work in noisy surroundings are at a greater risk for
developing tinnitus, Michaels world from childhood was composed of
music and loud instrument. The concerts alone would have probably
been a major cause for his tinnitus. And it gets worse at night with the noise of daily life ( cars, people, tv, radio)is no longer around to drown out the sounds in your head.Tinnitus is often caused by a wide variety of medicinal and prescription drugs such as anxiety and depression drugs, so I can see where Michael would have developed a bad case of insomnia.

gs

moreover I am glad you enjoyed my sharing :)

ADRIANA

MJ LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING ! He was a great man.

People he cared for abused his trust & deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and, worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly. And through it all he SMILED!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we cast stones at MJ, we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it? Only THOSE WITH NO SIN CAN JUDGE him, not us.

Michael, you were too good for this world, for the people here, for the decadence of the community around us. You are finally up with the angels, where you belong, may you RIP ! We will do our best to CARRY ON YOUR LOVE and SELFLESSNESS and teach it to our little ones.

Helen

WOW, THERE'S AN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM AND AUTHORITIES STAND BY IDLY

It's happening in front of eyes, AEG is best friend of Sony which was a nemesis of Michael, got the picture?

Instead of investigating and making arrests SYSTEM IS PAYING TO THOSE WHO MURDERED MICHAEL....... I bet Thome, AEG, Colony, Sony is sipping out champagne every night, laughing at how STUPID the system is and how they got away with it.

a.total.fan

103. I think he literally heard the sounds/beat of music in his head. I think he was truly a musical genius and could not control when the creative process would happen.
_________________________________

Wow I never thought of it in that way. ( I am now "a.total.fan" had to change from " a fan" just to let everyone know I am still here )

gs

Helen I bet you are right

homie1kanobe

HOW ARE THE PROFITS FROM GOING TO BE SPLIT UP? DOES JERMAINE AND PIMPIN JOE JACKSON GET A SLICE,AND SO ON WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING?BEFORE I SPEND MONEY I WANT TO KNOW

disfasia

good evening homie1kanobe,

how are you doing?

gs

Helen you know I was thinking the other day and wonder what MIchael thought about AEG and Sony's connection. Especially since years ago he mounted a campaign in he media against them. I remember he said some really rough things about them. I find it hard to believe they simply looked the other way.

Kaz

If LuvMJbad is around

I'd just like to say thank you, and hugs to you.

Other board won't let me post.

gs

All these bad pictures of Michael. How about this one with his fans

homie1kanobe

disfasia
good to see you feeling better today, Iwas reading back and isee we share similar looses and I so sorry about yours

gs

danger baby

Thank you for sharing, GS.

*************

When Michael died I came home from work and I had not heard the news yet. I walked in the living room and this horrible feeling hit me it was awful I wanted to scream I started crying and to this day I cannot explain to you why I called my mom because I thought something was wrong with her she then told me Michael Jackson has just died. I feel to the floor I said out loud my god he was murderd. From that day on I knew. I will never stop working to clear his good name.

Posted at 9:59PM on Sep 17th 2009 by gs

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-sony-this-is-it-film-soundtrack/7#comments#ixzz0RQL5wYL6

gs

You are very welcome danger baby