Oba-Ma Kenobi Senses Disturbance in the Force

9/17/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Life Lesson #321 -- don't pick your nose when you're standing behind the President ... people will see you.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Janet

At least the guy picking his nose is doing some work!

Ron

Narcissistic personality disorder

U.S. National Library of Medicine
Find this content and more from trusted sources.

Narcissistic personality disorder
Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which there is an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.

Symptoms
A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
Has feelings of self-importance
Exaggerates achievements and talents
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Requires constant attention and admiration
Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Has obsessive self-interest
Pursues mainly selfish goals

Well even the government agrees Ole Prez Obama fits this description and needs to impeached IMMEDIATELY!!

same same same

glenn beck isn't the liar...

Kim Kardashian Teeth Whitening

There was no internal contact... so it's ok..

Geraldo

Since he was born in Kenya he had no idea what to do with a Light Saber.I say he should have stuck up his Rectal Storage Compartment.

Are you an idiot?

Eww.

Sono

Is that Gary Coleman standing next to the president?

Lee

It's been proven that nose pickers are healthier than non pickers
and I feel GREAT!

who dat

He is a knuckle deep. Deep nose drilling.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Michelle isn't wearing the belt high, it's just that her boobs are very low. I dont care about this nose picker, maybe he was planning on throwing it at the idiot that he voted for. Seriously, everytime i see that freak in a picture he looks like an attention whore. I'm so sick of him. worst president ever!

mellow

#16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 24, y'all should get a life. You are just jealous that a young black man is president thus debunking all your ignorant stereotypying of black people. Your lives are empty and meaninigless and thats why you all take pleasure in spewing lies and hate amongst others. The man has only been president for less than a year and everybody wants him to perform miracles. Tell me, how much did Bush accomplish when he hit his 8th month in office? How come y'all didn't crucify him? Y'all shld be thankful you r in a country that promotes freedom of speech which enables idiots like y'all to sit behind ur computers and say hateful things against your president. If this was one of the so called 3rd world countries, believe me, nobody will EVER say a negative thing against the president.
Hateful bunch of idiots!!

randi

#31. First of all, I have absolutely nothing against black people. I have some very very dear friends that are black. You sound like a very hateful, ignorant person and I feel sorry for you. If someone says anything about the president people like you are right there to "blame" it on "because he's black." How sad.
I do not sit by my computer all day long, I have a job, actually two jobs, do you?
You don't have any clue as to who I am or the others. If Bush wasn't doing his job, people would talk about that. I don't care what color the president is, if the job isn't getting done, they need to be held accountable.

balls

balls

Dave Evans

says 33."look at me I have friends that are black." "Im progressive." "Weeee"

33. says "I may even call my black friend to say hi." Did I mention Im not racist, because I have a friend that is black." I'm gonna get a gay friend soon too.

florida girl

so if i don't support the president i'm a racist??? that makes alot of sense. so everyone that didn't support bush is racist too then??? or does the racism thing only apply to black people? fyi-obama is mixed and had no interaction with anyone besides his mothers side of the family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments