Rihanna -- Peek-a-Boob ... Piercing

9/17/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone and their mother can see right through Rihanna ... literally.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

With her nips -- and nipple piercing -- exposed through a transparent tank top and a pair of Daisy Dukes, the sexy 21-year-old pop star arrived to a restaurant in NYC on Wednesday.

Just like the name of her hit album, she's a good girl gone bad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

isthatallthereis

Disgusting!

Mariah

#79 Jealous poor white trailer trash:

Yeah, that's it, we are all jealous. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself! Dressing skanky is a pretty equal opportunity endeavor, my dear; imagine if this had been Lindsay Lohan or Megan Fox...trust me, we would be dumping on them, too. The question is: are you as equal opportunity as you make yourself out to be? If Lohan or Fox or Kristin Stewart were to go out like this I trust you would sing their praises?? Yeah, right.

Observer

That's how she should dress if I'm going to eat her.

patricia

Why you fat people are so jealous of the Island girl?

geovanna

this is whats wrong with America.....our country's morals...respect for ourselves has dwindled as the decades go by.....what do our daughters have to look forward to...so sad that making MUSIC alone cant bring you true success riri :(

fame ho

different day, same classless HO'

fame ho

Time to put pressure on getting her endorsements canceled, This girl does not deserve the money from Maybelline and any other co., by being such a HO.

paul diefendorf

Nothing wrong with that, sexy to me.. I like a women who is open about herself. I bet she tears it up in the bedroom. Sexy Momma... I like it.............

cetta

I don't think that Rihanna is a slut at all. Even thought Rihanna is my fashion idol, I do think that this was a major slip up. Rihanna has many haters and they will continue to come but..they will never top her. :)

-Rihanna fan :)

Jamie

wow rihanna rihanna rihanna...she wouldn't be no where if it wasn't for chris brown..then he had to go and slap the b**ch. wow i'am just sick of um both she runied his career and he boosted hers. seems lil unfair that we wanna ridicule him when we got others out there that have done it hell rebecca geyhart killed a child...look it up dui....few years ago...yet i still gota look at her face...puke..LEAVE CHRIS BROWN ALONE

Tres

I wish Americans would take care of their own children instead of waiting for a celebrity to be a role model. Get off ya'll fat asses,step away from the TV for a minute and care for your children America!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6