Jackson Estate

Sued Over 'Herpes Cure'

9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael_jackson_getty_52619757_ex-1A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner
claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

just an observation

Here's one hope it works Love G. P. too!!!!!!

Kitkat

Kevin Trudeau and his reputation has been crap for years! Hes an infocomercial God who could never get a legit job that didnt land him in jail! The sued being the suer...now that a laugh! Go getem Branca and Co. You'll win for sure...this guys a tool!

Dee

They have got to be kidding. These people will do anything to get at Michael's money. A court should put an end to all this. This person never mentioned a thing till now?????? Give me a break.
They have to leave his family alone once and for all and also stop with all the stories, like Entertainment Tonight still digging up stuff to get headlines. They are always trying to make Michael look crazy. It's over, we all know the truth. All his so called friends hanging on to him sucking his blood for money and the tabloids, after he is dead 3 months, still trying to come up with news they think will shock us. I'm not going for it anymore.

Dee

I don't believe that self-appointed biographer. He said that they predicted MJ would be dead in six months and he did die. Maybe he was playing sick to get rid oc the bloodsuckers hanging on to him.
Everyone was after him 24/7 for something, especially his money.
He probably suffered from mental exhaustion having to fight everyone off, who wouldn't break down from having to have their eyes watching everyone 365 days a years. When he was younger, none of this went on and then all of a sudden everyone wanted a piece of his pie. They all make me sick. If a Court doesn't make a ruling that it's over, no one can sue the Jackson estate, these blooksuckers will be trying to get at the money forever.

mysteria333

I KEEP HOPING THAT THESE PEOPLE SLITHERING OUT FROM UNDER THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HELL WILL FINALLY WAKE UP AND SAY...WAIT A MINUTE WHAT AM I DOING? MICHAEL NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ME, I'VE GOT TO STOP AND CHECK MYSELF, AND CHANGE MY BEHAVIOR OR SOMETHING BAD MAY HAPPEN TO ME! BUT INSTEAD THE SITUATION GETS WORSE AND WORSE! I BEGAN TO FEEL SO HELPLESS THAT I COULD NEVER HELP MICHAEL, THAT I NEVER HAD THE POWER TO HELP THE MONEY HUNGRY PREDATORS. NOW THAT IT'S TOO LATE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE WHAT MICHAEL ENDURED FOR SO LONG! I WAS SO UPSET ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO MICHAEL THAT I FORGOT THAT I DID HAVE THE POWER TO HELP HIM, REAL POWER! THE POWER OF PRAYER!

william damron

This is an Advertisement but there is no Advertising in the CURE RESEARCH PAGE, we have Dr. Halford in the cure research page commenting as well as other well known HSV researchers.

CHEAP HEALTH INSURANCE IN 48 STATES !

TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK HERPES CURE RESEARCH PAGE
EMAIL ME AT wdamron22@yahoo.com

SearchtheTruth

If Kevin Trudeau is this big scammer that is really doing illegal things. Hes always in court but why is he never put in jail. Maybe its a front like the MJ court cases. The media is a dirty thing that likes to ruin peoples names

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11