Jackson Estate

Sued Over 'Herpes Cure'

9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael_jackson_getty_52619757_ex-1A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner
claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

mothermercury

It was said that this would happen....Out of the woodwork they come. My God! Makes you wonder what will be next!

well

What are the odds that Bonner and Trudeau are in cahoots on this and trying to drum up publicity?

Helen

Huh? Michael did what to who?

Good thing I am not God, there are too many useless people in the world

randi

It keeps getting better and better everyday. Why do you post such stupid things as this? I agree, idiots are going to start coming out of the woodwork looking for some "free" cash. Are these people friends with the woman that claimed she was the Billie Jean in his song? The idiots suing Jackson's estate really need to go out and hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe find a real job?

Em

#68 Mr. Attitude. Thanks for the best laugh I've had this week. Your unique humor is truly imaginative and hilarious!! LMAO!

Helen

TMZ, QUIT WASTING OUR TIMES WITH BS STORIES

I wanna know why Murray is not hung yet, I wanna know about Thome Thome...Ironic how you don't go after AEG, Sony, Thome Thome, Conrad Murray, Colony Capital, etc...But God forbid there's silly story that involves the name MICHAEL JACKSON....Is this BS story or the story about the MJ hair dresser really news worthy? Who the hell cares? Can you go after info that might help MJ MURDERERS brought to justice...

Tara

how does he know that it was a .22? granted very weapon has its own unique sound, but i doubt that a man thats creating herpes creme is that knowledgeable in weapons and ammo. and if he saw that it was a .22 wouldnt he know who the jackson family member was? sounds like another loser trying to make a quick buck. herpes creme is that the best he could do?

denisse

Michael was an amazing person...
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

and
these people want money..they do anything for it...

f--- them!!!!

randi

Mr. Attitude and Tara: I love your humor. I'm laughing so hard tears are running down my face!!!!!! I can't believe the judge is letting these "idiots" even show up to court. Is it a slow day in the justice system? I can see why MJ took prescription meds, I'm about ready to call my dr. for some. THERE ARE IDIOTS OUT THERE and thank goodness, cause we really need a good laugh now and again

Jan

This story is an all time low and I hope harvey you never have to put up with what MJ had to on a daily basis.

Maddy

Maybe he and the hairstylist that is suing Michael could join forces and start a business venture together if they are that desperate for money!

She could offer pubic hair trimming while he rubs in the cream!!!! eeewww yuck!.

Man...too much. For the person who supported what Al Sharpton said, I second that!

Zacky

Now we know, who the real wackos was.

They are coming out, left and right

Debbie

"Anything...Anything...Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so!
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything
Anything
Anything for money"

Jude

TMZ,Find something else to report on, you're starting to look bad.

TSCM

Erle Bonner has been trying to make a pretty penny from Michael ever since the 1980s, when he wrote three failed editions of a book presumably rambling on about the same nonsense he's now suing Michael's estate for...

"The Case that Michael Jackson & some members of his family was allowed to deceive the court." - 1989
"The untold truth about the fraud cover-up and madness of Michael Jackson." - 1991
"The untold truth about Michael Jackson and some members of his family." - 1993