Jackson Estate

Sued Over 'Herpes Cure'

9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael_jackson_getty_52619757_ex-1A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner
claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

Dilemma

Let the crazies begin...........

Ziggy

Kevin Trudeau is that con man from the tv informercials!! A cure for herpes, what???

He's a bogus con-artist, just like Bernie Madoff.

puffinstuff

That Trudeau is as much a scroundrel as the rest of Michael's 'friends'.
MJ was way too trusting!

Ziggy

People should be ashamed of themselves trying to desecrate MJ's image, even now. How pathetic of a society have we really become?

Christine

WHEN DR. MURRAY WILL BE ARRESTED????????

Mariah

That damm Michael Jackson! He stole my cure for cancer, too. Rat bastard!!

JacksonFan

Why don't they just leave him alone! They're coming out of the woodwork to get his money. May he rest in peace!

Phishsteak

Hopefully the courts will send a strong message to the plaintiffs of these frivolous lawsuits, impose harsh penalties and hopefully ward off any more leeches. God bless Michael Jackson and his children.

Yoginy

That's ridiculous! So now we understand why Michael could not sleep. When you are surrounded by all the money sucker, facing all people who only after you for advantages, how can you relax and sleep well. Poor Michael, he was abused so much and people still doing it even he had deceased for almost 3 months now. I wonder when they can really give him some peace.
Love Michael and miss you dearly

rs

eye opener about michaels trial

theagicsinheaven

Well I'm not surprised!
So many are going to keep trying to get some of the Jackson money pot. Maybe this will show something about how easy it was to make accusations of molestation.....I'm sh*t, if the topic of herpes (also a type of acne) is now a thing to sue for, then I just think that vultures will go to any length to get some money. Just sick!!

gs

Michael Jackson was innocent. Accusers were liars watched this it is an eye opener when you get to
the page this is part1 of 5 please make sure you watch all 5 by looking in the you to menu on he side for all 5 you will be shocked

Barb

Go ahead, I'm listening.
_______

131. ok is anyone still here I would like to post something I found in my research that is a real
eye opener about michaels trial

Posted at 10:02PM on Sep 18th 2009 by gs

roo

Wow, great news, I just got that policy from Geiko! ;-)

gs

Hi barb click on the link in my first post and follow it to you tube then watch all 5 parts