Jennifer Hudson

Postpartum 'Diva'

9/18/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five weeks after giving birth, Jennifer Hudson -- and her weave -- rocked the streets of NYC on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 28-year-old was back in top form ... performing with Stevie Wonder on "VH1's Divas" concert last night.

???????????????????????

iknowpopculture

I'm sorry, I don't get the hype for Jennifer. I watched her on Idol and I was glad she was voted off! And, at MJ's memorial service, she butchered one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs. I just hate that "Old Man River" sounding voice.

what

that is a controversial statement, her weave? people of other races wear weaves why was she the target.

hahome

Why do you always say "her weave" on a female. Sometimes it's fitting but this isn't one of them! GEEZZ

WillOTheWisp

20. BITCH STILL HAS A BASTARD CHILD..AND SHE CLAIMS TO BE RELIGIOUS.....FAT AZZ SKANK

Posted at 12:15PM on Sep 18th 2009 by JULIA

You rude ass bastard! You don't know if she's married! She doesn’t have to tell the world if she is. She didn't say she was RELIGIOUS! She said she loves Jesus, OH, OH! Let's see....Mary was pregnant with Jesus....and she wasn't married..... and Joseph was not His father....what would that make Jesus?
A VERY NEEDED SON OF GOD... SAVIOUR. The one that you obviously are in need of! BITCH!

Liz

Since when was she pregnant?!?!?

EVA

WOW...YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE THE GIRDLE! WHERE'S THE FREAKIN STYLIST? DAMN

bluemonday

Harvey: You just love to rag on people. Your turn is coming, and shortly I believe.

Ragging on people is one thing - doing it w/o any writing talent is quite another. Go back to law.

WillOTheWisp

Posted at 1:24PM on Sep 18th 2009 by blacksugly

Sure! Is that why you have that big black sweaty Mandingo stud you keep trying to lick all over? I heard you like to suck the food out of his bright pearly teeth, seeing that the meth took all yours. He said you beg to have his baby, but he told you to shut up and keep on sucking. IDIOT!

Pam

You can see the girdle (bodysuit) she is wearing to hold the bulge in!

me so horny

And her weave, TMZ Staff, you people are a bunch of A$$wholes!

Janet

Of course the baby's 5-weeks old and the parents are no where to be found.

me so horny

27. 26. Black is UGLY and SCARY especially when you only see their teeth coming toward you at night. Yuk, spit, puke!

Posted at 1:24PM on Sep 18th 2009 by blacksugly

What the person failed to mention, was that his momma loves anything big and black. he remembers the time he walked in on me and his momma, she was choking and gagging. you remeber don't you!

Lrisa

This woman has gone through hell...Give her a break.

Nerd87

Funny that TMZ said that um.. thats not even a weave... losers, those are micro braids... SMH Somethings should be left unsaid

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments