Jessica's Doggy Help -- Calling Off the Search

9/18/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the group of experts aiding Jessica Simpson in the quest for her lost dog is officially calling off their search.

Jessica Simpson and Daisy

Sources close to the situation tell us Simpson and the FindToto.com people have exhausted every possible resource to find Jessica's precious Daisy -- last spotted in the grasp of a wild coyote.

We're told Simpson's camp used tracking dogs, scoured neighborhoods, put up posters, power-dialed neighbors and did everything else they could to find a clue ... but came up short.

Jessica Simpson And DaisyWe're even told a pet psychic offered to help, but we're not sure if Jessica actually accepted the supernatural offer.

Jessica still has hope ... but that hope seems to be fading pretty quickly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!S

Simone

Very relevant news!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

mrez golucky

Yikes! What outcome did you expect, especially when you witnessed your mutt being snatched away!

Mellisa

Excuse me but, why is this crap getting more attention that Patrick Swayze dying.

I mean, JFC! The whole dam world stopped when that freak Jackson killed himself, or was murdered, or whatever. That crap was every post for like EVER. Yes, Swayze was sick a long time but is his death less tragic?

Apparantly, according to TMZ its even less important than this waste of space simpsons dead dog.

WHO CARES.

Homer

A dingo took my Daisy.

Simone

Ok. But, just answer me how is your reason to hate black people??? Give me just one reasonable reason. I bet you can't.

dee

Did she really expect the coyote to bring the dog back? I hope Daisy didn't suffer, but do you know how many starving kids could have been fed with the money Jess spent trying to get a dog back from a carnivore?

Simone

I am sorry for you, number 11. But, I am a slim girl. Hehehe. I hope you lose your overweight. :)

whatever

Well, at least she knows there is nothing more she could have done and can hopefully get some closure. I would have done exactly the same thing if that were my dog, but once its done - its done.

frogs and gravel

i bet some illegal really killed her dog. i hate illegals.

seriously

Seeing her dog get taken by a coyote wasn't enough? It took tracking dogs, scouring the neighborhood, and power-dialing neighbors to get the obvious through? Oh bless her simple minded soul.

Simone

I think the fake Simone, dee and poorthing are just the same person screwing the board. Go the hell, bitches!!!!!!!!!! How do you have the courage to say so much crap????!!!! Shame on you!!!!!!

Karen

I am not a Jessica Simpson fan, but do hold out hope she finds her dog. I personally know someone that this happened too earlier this year here in KS. A 15 yr. old teacup Yorkie was snatched right out of his yard by a coyote in front of the family. It happens so quick. About 3 weeks later they received a call from a vet saying that the dog had been found and due to it's microchip id'd. He was doing pretty well and recovering from deep puncture wounds in his neck. He is now fully recovered. So keep the faith Jessica. Miracles do happen.

www.nulifeonline.com

Are you kidding me...........Don't we have lost children out there in the world or something to focus on...Only in America

seriously

Poor Daisy. It breaks my heart to see her sweet little face. It's so unfair that she had to pay the ultimate price because her owner is such an idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments