LeAnn Rimes Hit n' Run

Case Closed

9/18/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeAnn RimesTMZ has learned LeAnn Rimes will NOT face criminal charges for an alleged hit-and-run incident last month in Brentwood.

As TMZ previously reported, the LAPD questioned Eddie Cibrian's plaything at her home on August 21 -- moments after she was accused of fleeing the scene of a minor fender bender.

We're told LeAnn claimed she didn't know she clipped another car -- but she was cooperative with police and handed over her insurance information when they came to her pad.

Wednesday, cops officially closed the case after deciding no crime was committed.

FYI -- Rimes was involved in another fender bender yesterday. Her rep tells TMZ: "Due to the overzealous and very dangerous paparazzi following her, LeAnn was involved in a minor car accident. The police were called and fortunately everyone is safe."

frank

why is she driving alone on a learners permitt? lol

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Once again!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Simone, tell me the truth- you were laughing at me!

Grace

What a skank! Who really give a crap what happens to her?

Simone

LeAnn is very distracted lately, hummmm... Hehehe. I believe she is concerned about her situation with that guy I forget the name. Is difficult finish a serious relationship like a marriage and start a new one with a married guy. I don't blame her.

Simone

mrez golucky, I am not laughing at you at all!!!! Relax, man!!! ;)
Just try to be faster than me. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.
I know you can.

chris

I just don't get it!!!! Why is Eddie Cibrian with her? He's absolutely the sexiest man alive. I will forever be perplexed.

Simone

LeAnn is kind of ugly. But, sometime ago, I knew a story about a girl who was going to participate in "I wanna a famous face" and she made a lot of plastic surgeries just to look alike LeAnn!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, because I always thought this singer wasn't an attractive girl. But, taste is taste.

janalal4

Aaahhh, I get it!! She went to the "Britney Spears Driving Academy"!! Paaaaleeeeeze!

Elizabeth

Goes to prove money can buy EVERYTHING!!! Even innocence (sp?).

c2

So now the accident was the paps fault? She is trying to act like she is popular or so in demand that she just can't get away from the paps. In that case how did she manage to board THREE planes without being seen? EC went to his sons soccer game, but no photos. And she expects us to believe that the paps are always harasssing her? If she stopped tipping them off she wouldn't have a "problem", now would she? She has been spotted EVERDAY of the week that is no coincidence. Even AJ and BP are not even spotted EVERDAY. These accidents are just an attempt to play the victim and get the public's and Eddie's sympathy. Or perhaps she is so distracted because she is worried that EC is doing to her what she helped him do to his wife and her husband and has been reduced to spying on him because she is afraid that he might have chemistry with someone else. Did she get cleared from that first accident because she threw some money at the situation to make it disappear?

Imani the Misfit

Imani The Misfit - "Run" - U Tube It.

Yvette

First of all, of course it was dropped. She's a celebrity! Secondly, no one is chasing her for pictures so the whole "paparazzi was after me and I was so scared I crashed" story sucks. She hasn't had a hit since when? Gimme a break!

wonderwoman

of course not this is america after all... not gonna prossecute apple pie.. just black folks!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments