Jon Gosselin Won't Charge for John Hancock

9/19/2009 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon GosselinWe're not sure who would have paid $7 for an autograph of Jon Gosselin -- but it turns out it was never even an option.

Gosselin is scheduled to appear today at Frightworld in Buffalo, NY -- and a local paper wrote that Gosselin was charging $7 for his autograph (which by our math, is about $7 more than it's worth).

But alas, it's not true. Jon's people tell us he never agreed to any such arrangement. In fact, Jon is doing the appearance as part of his efforts to launch the Jon Gosselin Children's Foundation -- which, we're assuming, helps children who have been exploited by reality television shows. Kidding. Kind of.

grape soda

balls

serenitylady60

PLEEEEZ, make him go away!!!!!!!

Terry Joe

Having collected various celebrity autographs now for the past 35 years ( and I DO indeed have some VERY famous ' John Does ' ), $7 for this idiots signature ? One could not GIVE me a hundred dollar bill to add it to my collection. The saga of ' Jon and Kate ' is becoming a tad TOO much to see on television; hear on the news, or, see at the super market check stand along side The National Enquirer !!
***P.S.*** OH, BY THE WAY, WITH TODAYS ECONOMICAL CONDITION, I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR SOME TIME NOW, AND TO MAKE ENDS MEET, I'M WILLING TO GET RID OF SOME OF MY MOST PRIZED AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOS. IF BY CHANCE, YOU'VE GOT A FAVORITE SIGNATURE YOU'VE BEEN WANTING, MAYBE I HAVE IT. YOU CAN EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION AT : AuldsPrivateSite@Aol.com ( NOT A SCAM...EVERY SIGNATURE I HAVE IS THE REAL McCOY.

Jerry Jarvela

Who gives a f@ck, you stupid @ssh0les????

Ronnie

He needs to spend the time to build a quality reputaion for himself for his own children to see. Then he can save them the later therapy bills his behavior will cause them in the future.

randi

TMZ you're really getting destitute. Jon, Kate, and Octomom are losers!!!! They'll do whatever to get on the news. They're out for money, that's it. I feel for all those kids.
All three of them need to spayed/neutered. Better yet, go out and find jobs.

amused

Jon Gosselin Children's Foundation ? New lawyer is working
out well already!

Jan

Jon's new PR rep, his new lawyer, his new friends like Michael Lohan will ALL dump him when his cash flow dries up.In the end, Kate Gosselin, will be the only one to help him as she will do it for the sake of the 8 children.

Ema

You know why he think his kids are work. Its because he was the one bathing them, changing their diapers, dressing them, brushing their teeth every day. Then he would go to work until she made him quit so he could help out more. She made their breakfast and it was served on paper plates unless it was cereal. I don't know what else she did. Oh, that right she did the wash and had a lady come in and fold it. She also told him how bad he did everything. I do not blame him for getting tired of being pushed around. He most likely never got any thing in the marriage bed that is why he is like a kid in a candy store now.

Faith

I watch TMZ religiously; I am a TMZ addict. I live in the Buffalo, NY area and when I heard he was charging for autographs, I laughed. For 1, if he is such a celebrity, why is the best he can do is Fright World in Amherst? Two, why is he charging for autographs? I met "Zack Morris" at a local event like 14 years ago and got autograph and picture for free! Three, I did not go see this loser I had better things to do with my time. But, a woman who was at the pool tournament I was at heard me talking about it and went there to see him! And, she said she had to pay to get into fright world, then pay another $5.00 to get an autograph and he didn't talk or say much.... What a jackass!

Jordyn

KK First of all i know r cheap ass is charging for photograps and your chaity is pure garbage (kinda like you) we all know you ar filthy rich off of your tv shows u dnt need to make a charity for ur children and we know ur not a good person so dont make charitys especially ones that have ur name in it cause then none will donate......P.S. use the litle trnckets fomu charity and go buy something good like ....hmmm i dont know a home so when ur little hoes are cming in it wont get pubicized

Alan

I would never pay for anyones autograph unless it was a a very well know charity and I knew infact the charity was getting the money.

Susan

Has anyone besides me EVER been through a divorce, and has memories of NOT making rational, "smart" decisions at that time in your life? I guess I'm the only person that reacted that way in my time of heartache and pain in the failure of my marriage that I tried to smother myself in alcohol and bad decisions and maybe hanging out with people that I wouldn't normally, and taking risks, etc. When I look back at that time in MY life...whew....

gail

Way to go Jon, Is there anything or anybody that you can't f--k -up? Just go home and hide out for how ever long it takes for you to figure out your priorities, all 8 of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4