Nick Struggles to Keep Mariah Upright

9/19/2009 11:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Instead of Mariah Carey figuratively holding up Nick Cannon, it was Nick literally valiantly holding up Mariah on the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Nice to see Nick doing some of the heavy lifting.

Flash

7. TMZ & SHAME ON YOU !!!!!
do you know how many teenagers come to this website ?
& thyre going to see you calling this beautiful
Woman fat ? Mariah Carey is NO WHERE near fat !
take this off !
Mariah is hot & seexy >>>>>>>>She's a lard bucket and Oprah is a tub of lard.

moonwalker

22. 18. Mariah can not sing worth a damn............she squeals! I am amazed at all the weight she has gained. She is three times the size of her husband.

Posted at 1:41PM on Sep 19th 2009 by lls

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/19/nick-cannon-mariah-carey-oprah-winfrey-photo/2#comments#ixzz0RZmFN8Bc

I haven't heard her voice "live" recently except MJ's memorial service. GEEZ!! I figured she was overcome with emotion so I didn't think too much about that. Wasn't sure she would get through "I'll Be There", that day? Don't know about now but her first few years she had the MOST amazing voice in music. Her musical scale "range" is supposed to be extremely RARE so I've heard. Her first album was THE MOST AWESOME ONE she's ever had as far as I'm concerned. Nothing beats, 'Vision of Love'!!:) She & Whitney used to compete "big time" on that 'DIVA Status'!! Of coarse WE ALL KNOW, AT THE TIME, NOBODY COULD TOUCH WHITNEY!!!!

Mariah has gotten to be quite the "Big Gurl" hasn't she? Have you all noticed that the opinions about what is "fat" & what is considered "skinny" sure has changed SIGNIFICANTLY over the last few years hasn't it?? When I was in my 20's, Mariah's current size would have been considered "HUGE". I know it's hard to believe but as men & women in this country get larger & larger on the average every year; people's "IDEA" of fat & skinny have REALLY CHANGED!! It's funny to hear men talk about Mariah's size now as "sexy" & "hot", I mean 5 yrs ago, we all would have been bashing her & calling her fat! Seems that when WE ARE ALL CARRYING AROUND "A LITTLE EXTRA", OUR IDEA'S ABOUT WHAT IS 'SEXY' SURE DO CHANGE DON'T THEY?? MOST YOU MEN ARE CARRYING AROUND A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA AROUND THE BELLY & HIPS THAN MEN WERE A FEW YEARS AGO!! YOU MEN WHO ARE A BIT TUBBY YOURSELVES HAVE STARTED LOOKING AT 'HEAVY' GIRLS IN A WHOLE "NEW LIGHT" HAVEN'T YOU?? AND YES, SHE'S DEFINITELY GOT SOME EXTRA POUNDAGE GOING ON & YOU KNOW IT! YOU GUY'S ARE JUST "TELLING YOURSELF" THIS IS THE "DEFINITION OF SEXY" NOW! WOMEN GOT REALLY TIRED OF STARVING THEIR ASSES TO PLEASE A MAN WHILE HE PIGGED OUT, GOT FLABBY, YET EXPECTED HER TO STAY "STICK-THIN". PEOPLE WANT THEIR KFC & MCDONALD'S THESE DAYS!!

Posted at 2:16PM on Sep 19th 2009 by janalal4

Well said janala14. I can't believe how ignorant some people are out there. They are looking at too many of the fashion magazines the features unrealistically thin women on the covers and they assume that every woman on earth should look like this, when in actualality, every woman has a different body type. Hell, not all woman can be a size 0. Only a dog likes bones right? What is wrong with a woman with meat on her bones? It's hell of alot better than starving yourself or sticking you finger down your throat after each meal. Like you said, people wants their KFC and McDonalds. I don't understand why men think it's okay for them to be fat and nasty looking while the woman stays skinny. I used to be in a relationship with a guy like that a few years back. He'd eat whatever he wanted and would try to portion my food and tell me what and what not to eat. He would always threaten to leave me if I ever got fat. I wound up developing and eating disorder behind this. I was so underweight, my family and friends were talking about me. They told me that I needed to eat and I assumed they were just jealous because they were not thin like me. I learned the hard way. I almost lost my life. I had to see an eating disorder therapist and they taught me how to eat right and to learn to love myself. It felt so good to be finally eating normally again. Thanks for posting this. It made me feel alot better.

Mariah, you look good girl. Don't let these jealous haters get you down. They just don't know the definition of a real woman.

jealousy is envy

I WANT TO SMEAR DEFECATION ALL OVER KOOKY THE KLOWNS BODY.MMMMMMMM

FECAL MATTER BABY..............FECAL MATTER.

George William Gockel

I watched Mariah Carey on Oprah on ABC yesterday.

moonwalker

AND ONE MORE THING. SINCE ALOT OF YOU GUYS ASSUME THAT MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS ARE NOT HIS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WHITE NEEDS TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT MARIAH. SHE IS HALF WHITE AND HALF BLACK AND LOOK AT HOW LIGHT HER SKIN AND HAIR IS. ABOUT THE SAME COLOR AS MJ'S KIDS ISN'T SHE? THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU GUYS THAT MIXED PEOPLE COME IN ALL SHADES IN COLORS AND DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO LOOK BLACK. I HOPE THIS ANSWERED ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

lankandiva

These are 2 beautiful voluptuous women in their own right..im sorry but the TOOTHPICK look isnt all that..we come in all shapes and sizes..

some may have the figure and not have the features,some may be curvy,or over wieght a little but have the most beautiful features ever..you will not win..

Its amuses me how peole behind their screens can sit and judge someone by their looks..its the most disgraceful thing i see here..

Sending out all the worng msgs to the younger ones TMZ,you can get into trouble for this..

Gods made the world such that we see all shapes,sizes and colours..

We should embrace this,and R.E.S.P.E.C.T each other..majority who judge should take a long good look at themselves in the mirror and think twice...

The most important thing is inner beauty,i you have a good heart your beauty glows no matter what,but if your hearts cold your ugliness only shows...

Mariah and Oprah,2 inspirational women,God Bless you both...You're both BEAUTIFUL to me...

ONE LOVE

Linda Mott

I know she is madly in love with him, but I think she is smothering with affection.

Overit

I can't stand Oprah she is such a fake person. She smiles and pretends to have it all together on her show, but is miserable and spiteful when the camera's go off. She should hang it up and retire as evidenced by her latest so called specials. At least Mariah is real and none judgemental unlike the Queen Bee Oprah Winfrey. She should get lost all ready and then maybe she can focus on all the stupid dieting she does constantly and let someone who's in touch with the times have her spot.

HoneyNo

Better Mariah than Oprah - he would have blown out both shoulders and his back trying to hold O up lol

gtsgirl

Wow, I just had to comment on this. I have never really cared for her music or so called "acting", but you people who say she is fat are out of your minds! I went to some other sites to check out some different shots, as you couldn't really tell from the one on this site. Yes, she might have put on a few pounds, but she looks healthy and curvy; she has a waistline, which I'm sure more than a few of these commenters do not. I think she looks great, a lot better than some of these "toothpick" models/acctresses that you can see their bones sticking out. I wish her and her husband the best of luck, even thougt I am not a fan.

jealousy is envy

Do these Blow up shoes make my butt look big?

marco

All you just hate on Mariah Carey for being so sucessful and beatiful.Remember camera adds ten lbs. she looks great with curves and not heroin addict looking like other celebrities that need to eat and get off drugs.

simon

Oprah puts all kinds of people on her show so don't call her a racist. She put Dr. Phil on television as well as Rachel Ray and now Dr. Oz. So stop making up lies about her.

kat

SHHEEZZ! mariah is huge now. lay off the carbs girl...

TYRONE

THAT'S BECAUSE...........BETWEEN THAT FAT A$$ AND THOSE JELLED FILL BOOBS....HER BODY WEIGHT COULD KNOCK DOWN THE SEARS TOWER! WHAT A HO !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments