A-Rod and Kate Hudson ... and Their Various Kids

9/20/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez and his girlfriend Kate Hudson walked around rainy Seattle yesterday with Ryder, Natasha Alexander and Ella.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The pair has plenty of free time -- A-Rod's Yanks are cruising and Kate is in between terrible romantic comedies.

Phishsteak

You're going to Hell Erica for saying the kids are ugly. Only a pathetic loser would say such a thing. People like you grieve my soul.

SimonSays

Isn't her son a "tad" old to be riding in a stroller?

TORI

She has been around alot, it's true she can't be without a man. I'm sure this won't be her last either!

angel

Celebrities are nuts and Kate and Arod are just whores. That isnt a curse word, its a verb. Kate absolutely disgusts me and she has no talent to boot.... AROD is pretty to look at but dumb as a rock. These two make a perfect couple. Sad for their kids.

Phishsteak

I liked her in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days...I agree with some of the posters but not the mean way they are saying it...it seems like she has very little self esteem, not able to be happy and independent on her own with her son for very long....maybe she's a very needy person. Creative types can have many insecurities. He probably just asked her if he could get wheeled around. Maybe he was tired or recovering from a bug. At least he doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth.

lindatripp

What pathetic losers some of you people are. You all sound like Dr. Laura wannabes. And I bet you are too uneducated to even know what I mean by that. Just know that it's not a compliment.

Ziggy

A-Rod left his wife and broke up his family for Kate Hudson? His ex-wife was worried about Madonna and it was Kate all along.

She's a no-talent skank and her movies are worse than Jennifer Aniston's. Her kid is 6 years old and he's still in a stroller??

Kate's so busy laying on her back, she hasn't had time to teach the kid how to walk or get him a haircut.

I'm no A-Rod fan, but he is way too good for her.

chick

Wow, I was a bit shocked at looking at this photo.
I had no idea Kate was in Seattle with A Rod, because
I went to ball game on Friday night and A Rod was acting like single! I was sitting at the Diamond club,and A Rod was clearly checking me out! I didn't know he has a thing for Asian!
I was wearing a tight T shirt and my boobs were kinda sticking out, so most likely that's where his eyes were glued to..
I feel sorry for Kate, she can't compete me on boobs department lol

Ziggy

Kate has slept with all the white men in Hollywood, now she's onto the brown ones. Kate's son has seen more men in Mom's bedroom at the tender age of 6 than most kids will see in a lifetime.

Ziggy

40. Wow, I was a bit shocked at looking at this photo.
I had no idea Kate was in Seattle with A Rod, because
I feel sorry for Kate, she can't compete me on boobs department lol

Posted at 5:39PM on Sep 20th 2009 by Asian Chick

Dear Asian Chick,

A-Rod was checking you out because you looked like a cheap whore. That's why your boobs were sticking out on a rainy day. Don't feel sorry for Kate, feel sorry for yourself. Kate has A-Rod and he's already forgotten all about you. Put on some clothes and get a clue. Didn't your parents teach you better than that?

Raejean

She needs one of those strollers with the backward "jump" seat for tired pre-schoolers to hitch rides instead of trying to stuff that big kid into a double stroller.

SoCal Razzles

Nice. The revolving BF/GF door never stops for these two.

Not a bad gig if you don't have kids, but they're just screwing their innocent little heads up. Sad.

Tammy

The kid is sad because his mother can't keep her legs close she's with yet another man. Shes a tramp.

SoCal Razzles

On second thought, they prob don't give a $hit if the kids get screwed up. The parents want their fun NOW and can pay for counseling LATER.

Don't introduce the kids until its SERIOUS. And these two are NOT SERIOUS.

LLLRRR

Daisy Lou - It is lying, not laying. Sound like you are jealous. Maybe he was just sleeping and how do you know all these things. Maybe you better learn English first instead of discussing people's affairs.

Well, anyway, these two must be happy they have enough money. He gets paid all that money for what??? These "stars" are so cheap anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments