A-Rod and Kate Hudson ... and Their Various Kids

9/20/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez and his girlfriend Kate Hudson walked around rainy Seattle yesterday with Ryder, Natasha Alexander and Ella.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The pair has plenty of free time -- A-Rod's Yanks are cruising and Kate is in between terrible romantic comedies.

UGGGGHHH

A FRAUD

A ROID

A HOLE

THAT SAYS IT ALL........

HUDSON MAKES ME SICK. SHE CAN'T ACT AND HAS HAD MANY MEN..
GUT CRABS???????????

A ROID IS ALWAYS SCRATCHING HIS BALLS.

JerseyBella

wow....you people are hating hard on her & Alex. Well grow up and leave them alone. Go Kate!!!

showgirl

We all know that Kate's looking for a cash cow, and she found one in Alex. Hey Kate, we're not dumb! I can't wait to see if you'll ever walk around with his girls again while your 6 year old is in a stroller, what~he can't walk! The girls Mom is not going to like this picture!! Money, Money, Money....

YIKES

What is wrong with this women...get a life!! And why isn't her kid in school instead of a stroller???

olddrunk

I like me. You should, too.

showgirl

It's not easy being green~ to post 8:27

Pookie

She's a no talent Hollywood Ho and he's just another notch on her belt.
No real feeling or emotion between them.
Rather pathetic creatures damaging their kids.
Proof- Money CAN'T buy love or happiness.

JillaBreeze

She is walking down the street with her child, her boyfriend, and his children. Children get tired from walking a lot. Maybe Ryder just got into the stroller when the pic was taken. Just looks like a couple having a family outing.

showgirl

Kate: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY....

goldflop rakeback

I would think that some of these celebrities would occasionally want to date someone who wasnt also in the limelight also, to give them and their family some more privacy.

jOhNNy bOttLeS

She needs a real man like Kurt Russell not a fraud. A-roid your wack bro

chick

A-Rod was checking you out because you looked like a cheap whore. That's why your boobs were sticking out on a rainy day. Don't feel sorry for Kate, feel sorry for yourself. Kate has A-Rod and he's already forgotten all about you. Put on some clothes and get a clue. Didn't your parents teach you better than that?

Dear, #43

I ain't no cheap ho, I'm an expensive ho!
Do you know how much it costs to get that ticket?
A-Rod wasn't the reason I went to stadium for, but
Derek Jeter was.
I had a T-shirt on when the game just began, but
had worn sweat-shirt as the game went on.
You know, the kind of cloth that completly covers the body line.
Well, that's when Derek and I were checking out for each other.
For a good 20 seconds,we looked straight into our naked eyes lol

Posted at 6:11PM on Sep 20th 2009 by Asian Chick Get a Clue

yeah....and?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN!!!!???????

To be honest, its not just her, its way too many men and women in this country who get married, have kids and then as usual, get divorced and now start bringing in a constant train of new loves for their kids to HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TOLORATE.

She is the poster child at this point. Talk about needy Kate.

I also never understand why anyone would want to hook up with people like these two anyway? They both have had marraige issues, he is a cheater, she has zero committment skills. They both have ex's for reasons. She is shown to have no problems rolling in men to her life and then they just disappear like the last guy.

Now THAT is someone I want to start a relationship with!

Gee, sign me up for that please. I feel sorry for her Mother. She has to be pissed as hell.

joe

they are both disease ridden filth bags

janalal4

As to A-rod, once a cheater, always a cheater(without some seriously counseling-highly doubtful in Mr. Ego's case!). He'll get "bored" & cheat on Kate too! And Kate! What is wrong with you? Terrible taste in men. I always thought she was wasting her talent on all these "romantic comedies". She definitely HAS TALENT. Seen her do some great work but she needs to "broaden her horizons" in film!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments