Emmy Awards 2009 -- No Effort Required

9/20/2009 7:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Boring tuxedos and simple dresses were abound at the Emmy Awards tonight -- and then there was soap star Victoria Rowell ...

Launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stella

Wow, why the hate? Keep up with this attitude and you Americans should just forget about being the super power that you have always been both millitarily and economically. You dwell so much of your energy and time on non issues.Your soldiers are being slaughtered everyday in Afganstan,your economy is stagnant........Give your president ideas to get you out of the mess you are currently in.To whoever posted comment number 12,hmmm what can i even say to you? I will ask you only three questions.

1. What defficit did the last admin. leave behind?
2. How many millitary men and women have the US alone lost in Afganstan since the beginning of this year?
3. What is wrong with President bowing? Dont you need more oil from Saudi Arabia?

Mikes Car Wash

Retarded outfit...

Worried

Leader worship is a very, very dangerous thing.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Yummy!

Absurd

UGHHH! So annoying.....

Jorge

@ post 2 (mack): and I suppose you're another stupid white person who hates the president because he's black?

disgusted

Possibly the stupidest looking article of clothing ever!

Mary

Two jerks looking right back at you.

Wow

If that is what she wants to wear it her business. It doesnt make her a worshiper of Obama, a racist or any other nonsense you ignorant, pathetic people write.

OBAMA 2012 LOSERS!!! IT'S COMING --- SO KEEP HATING, WON'T CHANGE A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthbetold

First of all if I hear one more thing about him being black I am gonna piss on somebody, he is just as white as he is black, he is MIXED OK? And she is so screaming for attention so bad since she was fired from Y & R. She looks so much like a stupid pathetic cult follower. I so so sick of these kool-aid drinkers worshiping this idiot. And dont use race as an excuse because I am black so now what.

OBAMA IS NOT GOD SO GO TO CHURCH AND WORSHIP THE REAL GOD!
JESUS CHRIST

stanley roper

Typical. Hey, i'm black, Obama is black, let me prove a point by being a stupid black attention whore. What's the point? That black people actually did something.

Wow.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

If the president was white and she voted for him, i am sure his picture would not be on her dress....The only reason he is on her dress is to promote that he is black.....although the joke is on all the black racists because he is half white...He is watered down. B.T.W. I still dont understand why everyone thinks he is so great...He has done nothing but spend, spend, spend and put the country in soooo MUCH debt..Oh I forgot, he also bowed down to a terrorist, Oh I forgot, he apologized about the U.S.A.(making us look weak), oh I forgot, he has terrorist friends, Oh I forgot, He wants us to pay for the lazy people's insurance, Oh I forgot, he had a plane fly very low in N.Y. and scare everybody (good decision on that one), Oh I forgot, He showed his racism by sticking his nose in the cops business, Oh I forgot...Only got elected knowing the black community would come out in drones (even those who never voted once in their lifetime) and vote for his color (not his background) Oh I forgot,HE has backed out of his promises that got him elected, Oh I forgot..He also believes in abortion (including late term abortion..umm murder) Oh I forgot...Oh never mind i dont have enough time to list all about this Idiot for a president that got in on terms of RACISM!!!Yes, I am white..and the only leg everyone stands on when whites are against Obama is that they are racist....Well, if McCain was black and Obama was all the way white, I would have still voted McCain..I can say color had nothing to do with my vote as I know it did for alot of racist blacks (not all) but ALOT!!!!!!!!Thay all say how great he is but never say why..But thanks for having generations after generations of mine pay back the trillions of dollars you are handing out which is doing NOTHING.

LLD

sing it #11. I saw an overweight white man today sitting in a mcdonalds parking lot. Eating what appeared to be several big macs and smoking a cig. All i could think of is - i'm paying his health insurance. COME ON PEOPLE - WAKE UP !

Lippy Loo

Don't these clowns have stylists, hairdressers, and makeup artists? They all look like they just crawled out of bed. Note: Obama had a white mother and black father.

ambin