Emmy Awards 2009 -- No Effort Required

9/20/2009 7:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Boring tuxedos and simple dresses were abound at the Emmy Awards tonight -- and then there was soap star Victoria Rowell ...

Launch

Brian

she's a half and half too. raised in ME by a nutty white mother and from her teens on, white foster parents. she tends to forget this when she spouts off about the lack of "real" blacks on TV, specifically soaps.

Ronni

Amen-how stupid!!!!! I'm a big fan of her work as far as Y&R goes- but just lost all respect for her as a person-I think I just threw up in my mouth! Can you imagine if someone had wore a dress with Bush on it during his term? Their career would be OVER!!!!

ml

The Emmy Awards with stars are look to be so ridiculous. Their clothes are so tacky. The Kardashian Sisters and Heidi Klum are no stars to Hollywood. The Kardashian Sisters are the real problem because of their TV reality show and their bad reputation. Hope they will go away soon. This is what Hollywood like. They don't know how to make a good movies or tv shows anymore. It is not like 'The Golden Girls, 'Reba', and Everybody Loves Raymond' anymore. I am still watching the rerun of these tv shows. Also, Hollywood are still playing 'politic'. Shame on Hollywood! Neil Patrick Harris is such a 'jerk'! I saw him played the 'New Password' game show last summer on tv. He is such a 'lousy' game player on Password. Harris doesn't deserve to play 'Password'. I don't think the game will come back to tv anymore because there is no one can place like the late game show host, Allen Ludden. Harris should have kept his mouth shut about Betty White.

MissYouMJ

That is *THE* ugliest article of clothing I've ever seen in my life. I couldn't stand her on Y&R and I seriously dislike her even more now! ::vomit::

anon69

Cult of personality-

simba

Jimmy Carter is our national castor oil - we hate to hear what he's saying, but in the end it's good for us.

A lot of racists posting here. You people proclaiming that Victoria Rowell is a "dumb black" for supporting Obama, who is, after all, half white - she's half white, too, you stupid a-holes.

And for you MJ paternity doubters, VR has a daughter who's whiter than Prince and Paris Jackson.

LLD

#21 I JUST PE PE MY PANTS. HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA

J

Obama sux

penny green

OK We get it, you're a black women who is loving it cause we have a black president,you can quit campaigning now. So Stupid

MissYouMJ

I want to know what Glenn Beck thinks of her dress, LOL

PS - Glenn for president 2012!!!

Ugh

Ha! Good Luck getting your over-acted dead character resurrected from Y&R. What have you done since??? Nothing! Racist PIG!

Janet

Is anyone really surprised? All class that was previously associated with the Presidency or the White House was kissed good-bye when Michelle O. walked off of Air Force One wearing shorts like she was going to go work in the flower garden. Tacky. Also Obama rarely bothers wearing a tie much less a suit coat. No class!!! Tacky people wearing tacky clothing supporting tacky politician. It's like all the mug shots with people wearing Obama t-shirts. Again, no surprise. Can't wait for his 4 years to be done, hopefully he won't have time to totally destroy our country.

Vmax

Victoria Powell and Olivia Wilde: Indescribably hot. Victoria is so hot when you go outside for too long you get Victoria Burns. Olivia is so hot that temperature is now measured in "Wildes"

marty1010

OBAMA President NAAA!

DNA

bad taste has no color barriers.