Mariah Carey: Good Genes or Good Docs?

9/20/2009 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey has hit a high note ... and her voice is really good too.

Mariah Carey

Here's the 21-year-old diva back in 1991(left) -- and 18 years later, the 39-year-old version at a film premiere in Toronto last week (right).

She really is "Precious."

lenabenas21

Obviously she's had a nose job - but who in Hollywood hasn't? She looks great!

simon

Queen Mariah looks damn good for a 40 year old woman and if she had a nose job so what, that's the business she is in. Not only does a woman have to sound good she also has to look good. I would like to see the honkers on some of you. She just needs to dress in a more appropriate way instead of like a teenager, otherwise, Mimi is just fine.

Tupac

mariah is a beatiful woman who sings like an angel. she doesn't look "plastic." Look at some women half her age who have lips look like stuffed sausage, nose jobs..basically either simpson sister.

she has obvisouly had a boob job, but in hollywood, that is probably not even considered "work."

Brendan

Mariah Carey is all natural and is a beautiful person and singer. I love her to death. Cant wait for her new cd to come out. Countin down the days. I Love Ya,

Marie

Def got a nose job. If you look at other old pictures of her, it's evident, but not terribly obvious. The end of her nose looks different as well as the nostrils. Either way, she looks great.

leigh

OMG! FIRST TIME EVER TMZ VISITORS AINT SLAMMING/HATING ON MC! WAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??? lol

iam a mariah fan n the only reason why i hate tmz is the amount of hate u users including the tmz team have for MC. u guys r all always slamming mariah n this is the first time iam reading comments that 90% r positive about mariah. lol wow.. iam just amazed by all the non-hating comments. lol so un-like tmz. lol

anyway personal opinion.. i do not know if she got work done or not however IF SHE DID......... I WANT HER DOCTOR/SURGEON!!!!!

IF SHE DID HAVE WORK DONE ON HER FACE. THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPPOSED TO BE DONE... MINIMUM AND SIMPLE AND NATURAL!!!!!! EXAMPLE OF AMAZING WORK IF she did got something done.

if she didnt.. great amazing genes however... i do think she is doing some very expensive treaments like maybe facial rejuvenation and some face masks/treatments etc 2 keep it looking fresh n young but as plastic surgery... i dont think she did. but about her body... i think maybe she did get some lipo on her body but c'mon who here WOULD NOT GET LIPO IF U ALL HAD THE MONEY! lol

LiCari

She looks great !!
Her nose just looks wider because she's smiling in the second pic and her eyebrows looks better

lilkunta

It looks like a nose job & new teeth.
Im glad she is wearing her hair naturally. Even if she wants it straight, Im just lad it isnt that horrible blonde colour.

simon

If I had the money I would get everything done for myself, there is nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery.

JerseyBella

Good genes people....GOOD GENES!!!

homie1kanobe

Just from the head shot, you can tell the Doctors gave her new teeth and botox lips.Thats just a start

the truth hurts huh

Hey homie 1 kanobe -
Get up to speed on the cosmetic procedures .... They don't put Botox in your lips! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

TheMizzz

Good Genes, Good Doc's, or Good Food?? You Decide.

me

she looks great! she did have her boobs done, didnt she? and she plucked her eyebrows...curly hair brings her youth back good for her

George William Gockel

I will have enough money to buy Mariah Carey's deluxe edition of her new cd. I am a true male fan of Mariah Carey. I also am a huge male fan of Mariah Carey. I love Mariah Carey. I really really do care about Mariah Carey. I really really am concerned about Mariah Carey. To see Mariah Carey totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Mariah Carey. One day Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose. I wish Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon the best for theim marriage as longs as thier marriage will last. And I don't know how long that will be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments