Dane Cook Heckler Steals the Show

9/21/2009 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dane Cook didn't even need to be on stage to get heckled this weekend -- because one wacked out drunk dude outside Crown Bar was relentless in trying to get him to tell a "funny joke."

Dane Cook: Click to watch
As usual with Dane, nay a funny joke was told.

Chuckio

Ummmmm #19 Dane Cook is popular because Americans are basically morons and have no taste? Think I'm wrong look at the top movies, music and TV shows. Useless tripe sells like hotcakes to the American trash that lap it up.

Cliff

At the show I went to he did nothing but act like he was a god, tell a bunch of unfunny, long boring stories with no point in a rambling fashion. Then he told 4 different near racist/racist jokes. A huge waste of money.

Woodman22

Sorry America.........but there is nobody LESS funny than Dane Cook!!! Christ...he sucks!! "Why did the chicken cross the road?" God Dane.....I don't know??? "Ummmm.....me either dude.............huh........huh...huh......... Die already. I mean that sincerely.........please. Give Comedy Central a well deserved break.

brazen weep

I'd like to nominate Dane Cook as douche of the decade... any seconds?

Geez

Go back to your condo up off of Santa Monica there you hipster trust funder.

Mike

Dane Cook is beyond unfunny. Such a douche bag...

Erin

Dane Cook is funny and uber-hot. He should have kicked that guy's ass though.

Woodman22

#25...........I second........at LEAST a million times!!!

Woodman22

#29.he couldn't kick that guy's ass....he was on medication for his yeast infection!!!!

aquanet

Dane is abouy as funny as a still born baby. Go out to the bleachers at Fenway park and ANY guy out there is funnier,and quicker than he is AND they are more orginal. Karma is a bitch! He been stealing jokes his entire career and then his own brother-in law ripped HIM off. Yeah karma is a bitch!

Maqui of Missouri

I caught Dane Cooks show on comedy central too. I kept watching a lot longer than I should, but I have 2 admit, he has a good delivery that compels me to watch. But I kept getting disappointed because his jokes didn't go anywhere. He'd make a great preacher, but a lousy comedian. He just needs someone else to write some funny jokes for him. There are people out there, Dane, that write jokes for a living, for guys like you that have a good method of delivery and a pretty face (according to the gay guy from Texas).
And what's with this schmo callin herself chef kooky stickin her recipes on all the blogs?
Someone send this guy a virus.

johno

To the very few Dane Cook lovers on here: Comics don't hate him because they are jealous, they hate him because a) He stole lots of jokes from other comics early in his career, including entire bits from Louis CK and b) because he isnt funny and gets laughs based on catch phrases and physical movement.

Comics like comics who have funny material. Turn off the sound and turn on closed captioning, if you laugh, chances are that comics respect the guy that you are watching

Turkey Sandwich

amazing. The "heckler" or as Dane puts it "an extra from the movie Less Than Zero" is my friend Rhett. Why am I not surprised

laura

What are you people talking about?? Dane cook is HILARIOUS!

His worked is nuanced and sophisticated.
Perhaps it is your lack of depth which leaves you unable to appreciate him.

i pity you.

KEITH

ONLY DANE COOK THINKS DANE COOK IS FUNNY.

I JUST DON'T THINK HIS EGO IS BIG ENOUGH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments