Edwards' Mistress & Kid Strolling Along

9/21/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rielle Hunter -- who had a child that John Edwards has denied is his -- was out this weekend with daughter Frances.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

According to a book proposal submitted by an Edwards' aide, John allegedly promised Hunter once his wife died he'd throw a rooftop wedding featuring the Dave Matthews Band.

We're sure it would have been a nice affair.

kelly

I am utterly disgusted with John Edwards and this "woman." He is one sorry ass excuse of a man. You lose a child, your wife has a terminal disease, and all you can think about is yourself?? What a character... I heard this in a movie and it made so much sense. When a person is married you never get 100% from someone. The most is about 80%. Alot of times, people go out searching for that other 20%. But what they don't realize is that when they get the 20, they've lost the 80!!! He's such a LOSER!!!!!! And this woman just wanted what Elizabeth worked so hard to build. She doesn't want to work hard and build HER OWN!! She just figures "I'll go take what she built. It looks great!!I don't want the hard work, the bad times, the sacrifices etc...I'll just take hers!" I feel sorry for the wrath that's coming to both of them!!!

Mags

*sigh* That's my dream proposal: "I'll marry you as soon as my cancer stricken wife kicks the bucket" So romantic! *swoon*

janalal4

Sheesh! This guy's career is soooooo OVER! I looked at him during the election & thought, "something's wrong here. This guy look's too good to be true" When's that wife of his gonna WISE UP & dump his sorry ass??

Rose

Heck, yeah, that is Edwards' child.
I am so sick of politicians. Hypocrites.

justsaying

Why is everyone getting on Edwards? He's not the one who pulled down the panties and opened the legs. He's not the one who interloped in a marriage. Both of these people are selfish individuals who only care about themselves and their wants. Any married man or woman who has an affair is talking to their respective spouses. They are saying "I don't care about your feelings. I don't care if I hurt you. I don't care if our children are embarrased by my actions. I don't care that our friends are talking behind your back about you. It's all about me." So it's not just all about Edwards and his behavior. It's also about hers.

grossed out

Why is everyone so surprised. I thought Edwards was a slimeball when he first arrived on the political seen in 2004. John and Reile are both homewreckers. Can you imagine when your wife is dying of cancer...He couldn't have picked an uglier women she looks like a clown.

Fynx

Man, shes ugly.
whats up with her nose?

i love the 80

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS WIFE, THESE TOO SORRY TRASH BAGS DESERVE EACH OTHER.. GOSH I GUESS THAT KID CAN SAY ONE DAY, MY DADDY WAS SO ROMANTIC HE TOLD MY MAMA HE WOULD MARRY HER ON A ROOF TOP, BUT HIS FIRST WIFE WHO WAS DYING AN THE SWEETEST PERSON HAD TO DIE FIRST. GOSH WHO WOULDNT WANT THAT PRINCE.. ( GAG)...

oprah

CHEF KOOKY, come and save this posting....

Deb

Ya know, if he was gonna cheat on his wife, he could have at least had the decency to sleep with someone who was hot! Yech, she is a boot! And, if he DID say that, then karma is gonna get his
creepy ass yet!

Red-in-Phoenix

That kid totally looks like John Edwards! He thinks he's really fooling everyone? Good thing we didn't elect him president!

Mike

Dave Matthews band sucks. dont get me started

billie jean

who cares more mj news!!!!!!!

Karen

That kid is the spitting image of Edwards. Mother definitely barks. Just goes to show you we know NOTHING about these politicians except what them and the media let us know.

oprah

Is she related to Barry Manilow?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments