Jackson Wobbles During 'This Is It' Rehearsal

9/21/2009 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New rehearsal footage from Michael Jackson's "This Is It" concert-turned-movie has been released, showing the King of Pop going over his moves for the the song "Human Nature."

But check out the footage, there's something about his performance that's a little off...

Redtopp

OK OK so you got people to the TMZ page with this crap! MJ did NOT wobble...for chrissakes; he was rehearsing...and in rehearsal you don't do anything 'full force';its all underplayed until full dress rehearsal; MJ did not wobble at all and he sang way below the keys to save his vocals ...jeez come on TMZ yall are better than this! I am disappointed! but will keep reading just stay away from this kind of mess it's not worthy of yall.

xXHEYXx

I'm a BIG MJ fan, but why would I want to pay money to see a frail, sickly-looking, slower Michael?

susan

The wobbling is that strange penguin move. It's not exactly attractive and looks ridiculous. I agree with TMZ

susan

He is so frail and unhealthy looking, it's painful to watch.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Chicolatier loves chico.

priscilla

i got my tickets! cant wait to watch the movie!

tis_ruthy

zoom in on his face...hes got prosthetic make up ...thats what is off...hes also emaciated...why did AEG let him carry on looking like this, its disgusting...unless that guy is an imposter

SCD

It's really strange, everything, the death, the investigation, the funeral, the children, the family. It may be MJ but, is it really?! The person who made the This is It press conference wasns't MJ, the walk, the talk, the way he stand, it wasn't MJ. So, maybe MJ asked Casanova or another to impersonate him in the rehearsals, or maybe not. But the way he moves in this video, wobbling like that?! MJ was a perfectionist, even in his rehearsals, so what was that?! Most important: who was? I really don't think he's alive, I wish he was, the man was a genious and a pure misunderstood heart, but that there are unexplained things, yes. And this is one more of the strange things. Waiting for the movie...

rs

He looks perfectly fine and this is not the finished show. I'm sure he wanted to make sure everything was perfect!

lili

No wobbling TMZ.

But he was atrociously skinny!

Quiet

There is nothing wrong with that practice. Jesus, he was an Xxhausted, Talented frail skinny 50 year old man.

Lynds

What is off? I didn't see anything wrong with the clip!

mixedbeauty

where at? r u kidding,PLEASE CUT THIS CRAP OUT

Susan

I must be missing something, I don't see anything that unusual other than his possible hesitation in singing at the beginning.

Jessica