Jackson Wobbles During 'This Is It' Rehearsal

9/21/2009 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New rehearsal footage from Michael Jackson's "This Is It" concert-turned-movie has been released, showing the King of Pop going over his moves for the the song "Human Nature."

But check out the footage, there's something about his performance that's a little off...

joolz

TMZ, it's one of those slow news days huh? WHAT wobbling? Even if you say his voice was off, this is a rehearsal! Quit bashing the guy for the sake of it.

kris

Really TMZ? Cause I don't see ANYTHING off about his performance. It's up to par with the rest of them. Come on TMZ, try and find some real news for once.

Sara

I don't see it either

Deshawn

What the hell are you talking about, he looked just fine!

lili

Guys, you can go on youtube and see that when MJ is practicing for his prior tours, he was concentrating on timing, more so than having an actual final practice session.

This on par with ALL OF his other practice sessions! He knew what he was doing! This just showed how together he really was, after all.

Thanks for the evidence.

JustSayin

I got nothin....not that I care.

Lady

HE'S SUPER TALENTED -ALBEIT SKINNY - BUT WHAT WOBBLE? STOP IT TMZ. THERE'S NOTHING THERE BUT A MASTER AT WORK

EvA

That "wobble" you're referring to is actually a new dance move MJ was going to debut. It's called 'The Penguin.' Geez, why don't you guys do the research. Jerks.

janalal4

What was that rapid, back & forth thing with his arm?? Tell me you didn't see that?? No wobbling though! And "MY GOD, THAT VOICE!! SO BEAUTIFUL"!!! So wonderful to hear him sounding that good! So thin though. He's always been thin, looking back over his video's throughout the years though. Probably couldn't stand to lose a lot of weight without looking gaunt like this. He is still a beautiful sight to me!! Can't wait to see this movie. Only wish he were here to do it "live" for us. How will there be a dry eye in the theater???

aileen

Eh, pardon? It was all good - a story with no merit whatsoever! Sensationalists!

Christy Martin

Uh...is this a game called "Where's the Wobble?" He was practicing and it is unedited...

Throw me a candle 'cause I'm in the dark. MJ looked fine there.

diane

I think he looks pretty good. Not full into it like a performance, he was always really thin so I can't tell about that either.

lili

We are all in agreement here.

Only TMZ seems to have missed the mark.

But thanks for the video, it made my heart melt for him. May MJ see how much we still appreciate him!

Beth

TMZ must be on the propofol too, 'cause there is nothing wrong with this clip. Must be a slow news day.

Barbara

I see nothing wrong & he seemed to be trying to change the song slightly to bring it into this day & age.

He's thin & overworked. He was stressed beyond belief. He was ever so slowly being killed by this business.

May he finally rest in peace.