« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jessica Simpson -- Return of the Jinx?

9/21/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson -- Return of the Jinx?If Dallas Cowboys fans are looking for a scapegoat ... we might know where to find one...

Just hours before Tony Romo's squad lost in a last second heartbreaker to the NY Giants in Dallas last night ... the 'Boys' most famous bad luck charm decided to publicly weigh in on the match-up.

Here's the message Jessica Simpson left on her Twitter page: "First home game of the season in the new stadium...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!"

Final score: Cowboys 31 Giants 33.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PAT

I am a true Blue Texan and Cowboy fan. Have been forever!!!
Romo has his faults but so glad he is away from that "trash" now.

bren

Yeah, it couldn't have been that Romo and Dallas suck. Give it up TMZ what is with the constant Jessica bashing. I think she is a total ditz but its like kicking a puppy. Do you feel better that you have filled some space with nothing to report?

Britney

You people really need to get a life.... can't you report on good things celebs do? People don't really care what you are saying because they have Twitter. Find a new approach and TRY to sound intelligent.

justsaying

If you're a crappy football team you're a crappy football team. Jessica has never suited up for the game and has never played one down.

oprah

She is really going delusional after the loss of her dear Daisy...poor girl

billie jean

womp womp go giants!!!!!!

UptownRazorback

This is by far the dumbest story I have ever read on TMZ. I would say slow news day but the day hasn't even started yet. Don't blame Jess. BLAME BUSH AND HIS C^NT. They are the ones to blame.

Quiet

I am staring to believe that she is placing black magick on this since he dumped her. hahahahahahahaha

Laurie

They lost because Tony Romo sucks, plain and simple. Had nothing to do with Jessica tweeting, please, hasn't the girl been through enough this year?

Linda Mott

I'm glad the Giants don't have Romo or Vick's on their team.

mrez golucky

Yikes! The 'boys were close but again Romo choked-hey, Romo last night's game wasn't a playoff game!

As_Always

I was watching this game and I have never seen such a sorry a@@ look on a QB than Romo did last night. He knew who's fault it was as did we all...HIS. Turnover score? His throw. Throwing his shotgun pass 10 yards away to the endzone like he was 40 yards out was seriously stupid. He has a knack for throwing over their heads and behind them. Aikman should smack the number 9 right off his back. If I wasnt such a Cowboys fan I'd boycott this loser till he left the team.

charlotte

TMZ,Stop dumping on Jessica Simpson! You guys are getting lamer by the day.

Googie

Romo lost the game and it has nothing to do with a jinx. My husband is laughing and he says Jessica should buy season box seats for Dallas.

Triple Play

Please don't blame Jessica or call it a Jinx. It was all Romo's fault he totally sucked on Sunday night

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments