« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jessica Simpson -- Return of the Jinx?

9/21/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson -- Return of the Jinx?If Dallas Cowboys fans are looking for a scapegoat ... we might know where to find one...

Just hours before Tony Romo's squad lost in a last second heartbreaker to the NY Giants in Dallas last night ... the 'Boys' most famous bad luck charm decided to publicly weigh in on the match-up.

Here's the message Jessica Simpson left on her Twitter page: "First home game of the season in the new stadium...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!"

Final score: Cowboys 31 Giants 33.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lucy

Go Jets, Go Giants!!!

homie1kanobe

I not a big fan of jessica, or the Cowboys, But blaming Jess,, is like barking up the wrong tree

samantha

Way to go Tony Homo, I mean Romo. What a goofy looking bastard you are! You looked so despondent on the bench at the end of the game that I thought you were going to flap your Dumbo ears and fly away LOL.

Cowboys suck big time, and it's largely due to their feckless quarterback/celebrity extraordinarie, Tony Homo. How's that karma working for ya?

Anytime your All-Pro quarterback goes 13-29 for 127 yards, and throws three interceptions, you're generally going to lose. Get rid of Homo, and the season can be saved!

tracey

dallASS sucks! and if jessica did she wouldn't be alone lol.

Debi

Jessica, Sorry about your dog and I am not a J Simpson lover in anyway. But what I would like to say is The New York Giants beating the Cowboys just proves that it was never Jessica Simpson jinxing the wins but that TONY ROMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNtil the cowboys release this loser and get a REAL quarterback and a GREAT wide reciever, Marian Barber is good but your quartback sucks big time, should have never cut T O, the Cowboys will continue to SUCK and I will not waste my time watching a team full of LOSERS!!!!!!

Helldorado

The NFL is as rigged as WWE.
It was in the script y'all.

LD

go giants.

GiantsRock

Simpson isn't a jinx Romo just sucks ha ha.. GO GIANTS... He threw how many interceptions last night? your right it's all on Simpson.

WillOTheWisp

Leave Jessica alone! Tony is just getting back what he put out there! It's call Karma! You don't treat people the way Tony did poor Jessica and expect to reap good results. It just doesn't work that way! Besides, Tony and the Cowboys sucked at that game; don't blame Jessica for that jacked-up game!

Did she ever find her little dog/remains?

QUINCYGIRL

Give Jessica a break. This is stupid. She is from Texas, she should be able to root for her team without some dumb comment if the Cowboys lose. She wasn't the problem last season and she's not the problem now!

whocares

Hmmmmm, three interceptions..... don't blame Jessica blame the QB. I always post on FB about my hometeam...as I grew up a fan. Perhaps the golden boy isn't so golden.

ml

Jessica is a mess! She need to learn how to grow up like an adult.

judi

considering the way he dumped her, she should do that twitter thing every game he has. hahaha pay backs a beotch

scout1

He can't blame on Jessica anymore! He just sucks and can't stand the pressure!

lisa c

We are going through what I call the 'Danny White era'. Coming to
grips with fact not everyone is destined to be a star quarterback.
As I recall it seemed to last an eternity last time! Leave Jessica alone. She has nothing to do with it!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments