Burress vs. Brown

Who's the Man?

9/22/2009 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Plaxico Burress just got locked away for two years for criminal possession of a weapon, while Chris Brown has started his 180 days of court-order hard labor.

Plaxico and Chris
Question is ...

Robin

For Tacos
Go to Taco Bell
Keep the food sh*# to yourself

katie

What a horrible miscarriage of justice. PB shoots himself; CB beats the snot out of Rhi--the sentences should be REVERSED. DUH. Our equal and fair justice system at work....right!

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

Geez...who would I rather slap ;the S--t out of? Because neither one of those guys are "MEN" I have got one for you, HARVEY: Who'd you "rather" -
LORENA BOBBITT or TANYA HARDING (with her bat handy and bad aiming, if ya know what I mean))?

TONY

BROWN SHOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON! EVERYONE SHOULD BE DUMPING SOILED, STOOL FILLED DIAPERS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD FOR HIM TO PICK UP,WITHOUT GLOVES.BURRESS WITH HIS MONEY SHOULD HAVE HAD BODY GUARDS. A GUN DOESN'T MAKE YOU A MAN, IT SHOWS YOUR A COWARD.THAT'S THE GHETTO-GANGSTA MENTALITY. HE GOT OFF EASY, IN MY STATE IT'S AN AUTOMATIC 5 YEARS BEHIND BARS.

B.YONEST

i think what chris brown did doesn't even compare to Plaxico Burress. HE SHOT HIMSELF.. HE BEAT UP HIS GIRLFRIEND... GET REAL..

ruprek

Just got through watching you left coast cats talk about Plax's sentence, and how unjust it was to him. DUH!; do the research folks! In NYC it is an automatic felony conviction, and a mandatory 3 year sentence if you are carrying an unregistered handgun "period". The mayor spoke the day after the incident and said Plax would not receive special treatment. Which was in the end not true because he only got 2 years which I doubt he'll do the full 2 years. As far as the grand jury indictment, Joe Gang Banger would not have been able to make a 2 day event out of it complete with character witnesses. I'm just saying.

razzberry

People shouldn't be allowed to carry weapons until they have been responsibly trained to use one!
That being said: 2 yrs for carrying a firearm is a little steep. The justice system needs a whole revamping.

ilyMJ

CHEF KOOKY ... I LOVE YOU , YOUR AMAZING ! LOL

I ACTUALLY MIGHT MAKE THOSE RECIPES OF YOURS !!

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

Who you rather what? See prisoned gang raped? Chris Brown

kay

# 27, well you won't get your wish, God is in control of Chris life, you'll are so funny.

Ren

AND PARIS HILTON GOT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Mott

Plaxico shot himself in the leg. Brown beat a woman. Beat Brown and then send him to 2 years in prison. Let Plaxico get Brown's sentence.

Jsd80

neither

The Truth

2 turds lol

Ted

I am a huge fan of sports and I watch them all the time from football, baseball, basketball, golf, and tennis. I really think the sentence was stiff but the LAW is the LAW PEOPLE. In the state of New York if you carry a pistol or a firearm that you do not have a license for it is a mandatory 2 year sentence in prison. Thats why it could not be reduced, and if you saw Plaxico's attorneys press conference he addresses this issue that there was nothing the judge or courts could do because this law was passed in 2001. If he were in L.A. things could have been different but he was NYC. STATE LAW! Had nothing to do with the freaking gun going off and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! The law is the law.. Go to ask.com and look it up before laughing at a guy who made a horrible mistake... Chris Brown should volunteer his community service to do Plaxicos time.... Just my opinion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments