Dr. Murray's Baby Mama -- Grand Jury Bound

9/22/2009 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed one of Dr. Conrad Murray's baby mamas will be called to testify before the L.A. County Grand Jury in the Michael Jackson investigation -- because she's not cooperating with the cops.

The L.A. County D.A. has asked the Grand Jury to put Nicole Alvarez under oath and testify about Dr. Murray's comings and goings around the time Jackson died.

Alvarez -- the mother of Dr. Murray's 7th child -- lives in Santa Monica, CA. As we first reported, law enforcement sources told us they believe Dr. Murray was actually living in Santa Monica during the time he was supposedly living at Jackson's house. Although we've heard he may have been living with Alvarez, we have not been able to confirm that.

This development does not mean the Grand Jury will decide whether to charge Dr. Murray with the death of Jackson -- this is merely an investigative tool law enforcement sometimes uses with uncooperative witnesses.

Barb

I'm not sure she can plead the 5th without being charged for hindering the investatgation. I know a wife has the right not to testify against her husband, but these two are not married are they ?

blameitonkarma

Dr. Death seemed to have missed this particular line in the Hippocratic oath:

"I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone. I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan."

and this one:

"In every house where I come I will enter only for the good of my patients, keeping myself far from all intentional ill-doing".

but I hope he didn't miss this one:

"If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all men and in all times; but if I swerve from it or violate it, may the reverse be my lot."

May the reverse be his lot. Lots and lots of his lot. Forever and ever, amen.

Keep praying for Michael's kids. http://dearprincejackson.com

Biggi

@ get a clue: are you a saint or an idot?
You need a life not a clue!

Em

"get a clue" ... it's obvious YOU haven't a clue about addictions and how powerless an addict can be against their vice, whether it be prescription or street drugs. It's a hellish existence, and not something a person can easily escape, especially with a parade of "well-meaning star-crazed" doctors and enablers that are ready with their prescription pads. Yes, I believe Michael has to take some responsibility, however, it was others that fueled his addiction and made it near impossible for him to find freedom from his prescription restraints. These are serious issues for not just celebrities but for "regular" people as well. These many doctors and pharmacists are no better than your average drug dealer on the street, where they prey upon the weak for their own payroll. They need to rot in hell for their participation. I don't find the jokes and barbs funny or appropriate. If Nicole Alvarez is not cooperating because she's got her own agenda, perhaps her and Conrad will become pen pals soon.

puppi

HEY YOU ...KILLER MURRAY....HELL IS NOT ENOUGH FOR

YOU AND THAT BITCH ARE GOING TO HELL SOON!!!

YOU KILLED THE MOST ADORED INTERTAINER IN THE WORLD.

NOW YOU MIGHT THINK YOU GET AWAY WITH IT,BUT NO NO NO...

THINK AGAIN YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

YOU BETTER ASK THE LAPD. TO PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR

YOUR OWN PROTECTION. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD

DON'T FORGET. YOUR SAFEST PLACE IS PROBEBLY JAIL.

WE WILL SEND YOU CARDS AFTER YOU GET RAPED ABOUT A 100 TIMES....

NO ONE FELLS SORRY FOR YOU STUPIED GREEDY "DR,DEATH".

WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR EXPENSIVE LAWYERS????? I THOUGHT YOU

WERE BROKE. YOU DUMB ASS "DOCTOR DEATH"

grape soda

balls

Michelle

All the MJ haters need to get a life and move on. I NEVER comment about something I don't care about. What's wrong with you guys?

It doesn't matter because Michael was the best no matter what!!
I love you more Michael!

MJ's KIDS

48. @ get a clue: are you a saint or an idot?
You need a life not a clue!

Posted at 5:50PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Biggi

Just stating facts that are out there. Having a little trouble handling other peoples opinion's??

rs

That is correct PYT have a great evening

MJ's KIDS

Posted at 6:03PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Em

Let's not sugar coat it now. A drug addict has to want to stop doing drugs or hit rock bottom before they stop. Had someone taken his kids away then maybe he would have stopped doing drugs!!

LucyInTheSky

..The plot thickens.

Doc Murray was with Nicole Alvarez AT her house while Michael Jackson was MURDERED at his. THEN Doc Murray was called back to Holmby.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

rs

I love this some of this stuff is what Murray's camp is using as a defense.
So this kind of tells you how inaccurate it is. More like things you say
when covering up a crime or lies you know

LucyInTheSky

51. balls

Posted at 6:03PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by balls
__________________

I just cannot resist asking.
Have you grown any hair yet?
Do any of your recipes contain pubic hair?

LucyInTheSky

You Are So Right

Posted at 5:24PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by OhWell
______________________

OhWell is feeling SoSwell
He's just had him plenty of turbo loving.

LucyInTheSky

*** LAPD **** LAPD *** LAPD **

***I WANT TO KNOW WHY RANDY JACKSON DIDN'T CALL 911?

AND WHY JOE AND JERMAINE JACKSON, DR TOHME TOHME AND FRANK DILEO
AREN'T BEING QUESTIONED EITHER?

WHY AREN'T YOU INVESTIGATING THIS MURDER?

WHY ARE YOU WITHHOLDING THE TOXICOLOGY AND AUTOPSY REPORTS?

IT'S BEEN NEARLY 3 MONTHS. THIS IS BS!!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON