Jaclyn Smith - Not Dead. Not Injured. Not Amused

9/22/2009 8:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaclyn Smith Jaclyn Smith is not dead -- and to prove it, she's writing on her Twitter page.

There are several reports popping up all over the place claiming the "Charlie's Angel" was shot in her home in Honduras -- but she's not even in Honduras ... so, by process of elimination ... we have concluded she could not have been shot there.

Plus, her publicist Jay Schwartz just told us this, "She is alive and well in Los Angeles ... I spoke to her this morning."

Also, Jaclyn posted the following message on her Twitter page -- Jaclyn is safe and home with her family. She is not in Honduras. It is a lie. >cc

pebbles

Not everyone. Just that idiot, Perez.

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

yeah shes alive its farrah faccet that died

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

Not another Angel's death. First Farrah, then Michael. Don't take Jaclyn Smith away. She's still fine looking.

who dat

Time to sue that idiot blogger, named mario. He is such a worthless moron. Maybe Jaclyn could win a huge verdict and close him down.

shannon

Oh well thank goodness! I thought she had died! And nowI have a new recipe...

Allie

Other media outlets are claiming it was her stunt double/producer's wife...who knows!

UGGGGHHH

she is beautiful.......

Pat of NY

Met the most beautiful woman in the world, Jaclyn, in Bloomingdales in 2/81 and in "The Place" 3 or 4 years ago and took plenty of photos and chatted with this most gracious and friendly star.

She would NOT take her life as her family is #1.

Been a fan since 1976.

STOP SPREADING UGLY & FALSE RUMORS!

Amber Berglund

This is so weird. I had a dream about Jaclyn Smith this morning. She stole my bag of apples and threw them in the dumpster. When I started to cry, she went dumpster diving, fishing out my apples to give them back to me.
I never even think about Jaclyn Smith. It's all so bizarre.

Lovejac23

Oh how I love the name Jaclyn! I named my daughter after the spelling of Jaclyn Smith :)

ewwwwwwwwwww

Oh thank GOD-I couldn't take another blow since Michael Jackson shocking death!!! I love you Jaclyn!!! I just had to tell you that!!! I've loved your for almost 30 years!!! God's speed :)
Man, I'm so glad this is a RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariah

She must be going on 60 years old or so...she's my hero! OK not really, but maybe my "how to age appropriately" hero?

sam

Who said she was dead?

Cimarron

Need a "good genes" or "good doc" segment on her

Mariah

Cimarron:
I think they might have already done a segment on her...my vote was "Both". LOL. She has probably done some cosmetic stuff but I believe it was done well and not OVERdone most importantly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments