K-Fat will Become K-Fit -- on Reality Show

9/22/2009 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Kevin Federline is tired of all the K-Overfed jokes -- because TMZ has learned he officially signed on to do the next season of "Celebrity Fit Club."

0922_media_removed_small
Federleezy has packed on the pounds of late -- see Exhibit XXL above -- but he's on a mission to reduce the rolls. Earlier today, a TMZ employee watched Britney's ex saunter onto the Simi Valley, CA set of the VH1 weight-loss reality show.

As TMZ first reported, Bobby Brown, Nicole Eggert and Kevin's other baby-mama Shar Jackson will also join him in trimming the fat.

Donna

I wonder if drugs likely kept K-Fat thin because he gained the weight so fast. It is not as if he gradually gained weight as when some people age. Britney flipped out and was subject to drug test, K-fat probably decided he better stop doing drugs because he received custody of the children and might be subject to drug test as well and if caught would be out the child support money he receives in caring for the children.

I remember Britney and K-Fed thin at the time, doing some TV Program after Married and K-Fed saying how much he loved Britney and his eyes all tearing up while he was sitting on the couch and wonder if he was on drugs at the time or really tearing up with love and poring out his love on open TV.

frankiestage

When I was growing up in North Carolina, we had a name for people as overweight as K-Fed: "slop house."

linda

is he sick w/thyroid problems or is it he just plain eating to much food

BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

Wow TMZ, for a site who claims to break news, this is a week old! Even MTO scooped you on this one, but they got it from I think yahoo celebuzz. This is OLD NEWS!

E4ia

K definitely got fed!

Andy

Ok...I need a favor, seriously, I live in Texas and all day long I see these enormous guys and girls that are so big and so thick that I have become confused and mystified as to how exactly it happened. I'm 6'0 and 165 lbs. and have NEVER REALLY been fat. I've had love handles and flab but my cousin is absolutely huge. I have never understood it. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW (EXACTLY HOW) someone gets THIS big!?! I am not trying to be mean I just want to understand. Please help if you can. THANX.

The Damned

That won't translate!!!! cause it's german slang.

Wat'n Unrumpf .. Ich muss brechen ;D ..

Black Power

To #44 give K-Fed credit - What planet are you on. This fat assed moron spends most of his time spending the money ment for his kids in Las Vegas and obviously feeding his face. He is not the great father figure you make him out to be. You must be one of his new girlfriends.

Wendy

Sheesh, Jenny or Nutra Systems go for it.

He's just another Idiot

It won't make any difference if K-Dud sheds a ton of weight, he will always be a money mooching, sleazeball, dirtbag, nasty loser. Britney was in our city recently and her "Circus" show was fabulous. I'm happy that she pulled her self together and is not associating with those thugs who were trying to take over her life. What happend to those Idiots? Guess she will forever be supporting gold digging K-Dud - the most disgusting man on this planet.

D

I think this was his plan all along for getting heavy. He is such a money grubbing publicity whore and good at it, he probably thought this up and started eating!

He's just another Idiot

Thank God the boys look like Britney and not that Beached Whale. I hope he isn't eating their food, too. I wouldn't want my kids around that nasty man. Guess he's always in Vegas and not around them much, anyway. Hope Britney makes sure her boys get a good education and not grow up to be a lazy, ugly, loser like K-Fed.

Matt

No one else thinks that it should make for good tv seeing K-Fed battling with his other baby mama Shar Jackson on this show? I think that should be interesting to get to see those 2 interact.

Truth Hurts

Basically, Kevin gained all that weight on purpose just to extend his 15 minutes of fame...what a loser! Nicole Eggert looks better with a few curves...Crack is wack!

Trooper Tom

Well if the fat assed do nothing got a job and stopped sitting on his ass wasiting for the alimony check to appear he wouldn't have a double wide for an ass

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments