« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lakers Team Invited to Kardashian Wedding

9/22/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Khloe Kardashian gets married to Lamar Odom on Sunday -- TMZ has learned she's planning on tying the knot in front of the entire Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.

Kobe Bryant, Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom

Sources close to the situation tell us every member of Lamar's team got an invite to the "secret" wedding -- including Kobe Bryant. We're also told all of the Lakers coaches were invited to the event.

So far, no word on which Lakers are set to attend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

carol

Talk about a shot gun wedding!!!. What is wrong with those sisters? Imagine having to wake up every morning and look at that. Oh my. The question I have is you just start dating someone and already spreading your legs that quickly - now marriage. What happened to morals and modesty and character - shall I go on ?????? I can just imagine what the two youngest girls will be marrying. So glad they are not my children - so very glad.

Mannysgrammy

I agree with #8! I think this is a ploy to fool the paps. i too think it's a strong possibility it's really Scott & Kourtney getting married!

mspity

Khloe is a gold diggin beocha!!! she planned it well..to find a NFL/NBA black guy...nothin else matter but da $$$$$$$$$...she knows its not love...dum azz Lamar is f**kin slow/retarded...he's not in luv...he just wanna walks aroun wit a white women to show off...he must be f@#Kin insecure/mental case...
4 weeks (infatuation, hot sex & heads in whirl wind)
8 weeks (every thing starts wearing off...gets slower & your seeing
12 weeks (your head is level...your thinkin clear...& your partners qualities is showin & you could be fallin for or wanna call it quits)
Mother Nature made the above rules!!!
LAMAR IS A LOSER wit lots of money to LOSE...I can't wait to read about it...REGGIE BUSH smart azz...kudos!!!!

M.Dixxon

I really believe this is all for that stupid reality show the non talented girls have. Really Lamar cant be that big of an air head I do sometimes wonder about him when I see him on the court making bone head plays. Hope this is not another bone head play. Remember all that twitter crap can play a role in this ploy also.

noneofyourbusiness

It's obvious she is feeling left out! Kim is the pretty one, her other sister is pregnant-so boom-she has to have some attention as well! I don't see this lasting all that long-it smells of desperation.

akeheso

lamar is doing this quick before she changes her mind...see how ugly the MF is? i guess its not the looks its the size.

Liz

Khloe, Way to soon! Don't rush it! Take your time to get to know everything about him. The beginning of a relationship is always all the good stuff and the best side of the person. Marriage is extremely complicated and should not be taken lightly at all. Seriously, "BAD IDEA"!!! I know you are going to do what you want and have to learn from your own life experience. Again, "BAD IDEA"!!

patricia

i dont think people should marry or go together of mixed race,much less have children together.if they knew how it looked.can not wish them anything,because there will be enough heartache in the future.

ASHLEE

YEP......ROSIE LOOK-A-LIKE...........HOEY IS JUST DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION....SHE IS DOING THIS FOR THE RATINGS. THAT MIAMI SHOW HER AND DUMMY HAVE IS SOOOOO LOW CLASS. IM SURE THEIR DAD WOULD BE SOOOOO PROUD OF HOW THEY TURNED OUT....THEIR STUPID MOTHER PROMOTES SUCH BEHAVIOR.....HOW SAD!

Respect

Respect

Wow. Talk about some seriously racist comments. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's going to beat her. Just because she's big doesn't mean she's ugly and fat. She's proportionate and has an hour glass figure if you've taken the time to actually look. How is she a gold digger if she has her own income? She owns a business with her sister's and I'm sure they make good money from their shows. She doesn't need Lamar's money. WHO REALLY CARES THAT THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED? You're wasting your energies acting all enraged over it when it's not like this is a new concept. Would you bad mouth some random guy on the street because he's marrying a girl he's been dating for a month? Probably not. It's crazy to have a shotgun wedding like that but really why care so much? It's happening and however it turns out is how it turns out. Lots of people get married for different reasons, and many people get divorced for different reasons. LOTS of people get divorced and I bet when it happens you'll all say I told you so and start up with the crazy racist comments. It scares me to live in a country that promotes equality and yet racism still runs rampant.

Really.. you're just wasting your energy ragging on their impending nuptials.

twogolfcats

Knowing how some of the Lakers behave, they will have turns banging this Kartrashian girl!!!!

ASHLEE

ofcourse the WHOLE team will be invited....when those girls do it big...THEY REALLY DO IT BIG....THEY WILL ALL BE STANDING IN LINE FOR THEIR FREE BLOWS FROM HOEY....THEN MOVE ON TO KIMMY TO TAKE THEIR BEST DUMP ON HER FACE....nothing new there......

Dee

WOW... ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED AT THE LITTLE WHITE CHAPEL... I'M LIKE THE BIGGEST LAKER FAN BUT WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE LAMAR.. ONLY ONE MONTH... WELL THAT'S HOLLYWOOD FOR YOU.. MUST HAVE BEEN THE PARTON..

val

Black men like to capture white women but this white woman is a hog. So gross and gugly looking! I don't condemn mixed marriages and in fact some beautiful children are a result but look at this family and the stupid mother who married a drunk with a bad facelift too. Kim K said she only dates black men. Well that's a good thing a lot of white men are happy about. In fact with the big butts ALL the girls have, including Kim, they'll al be ugly fat asses when a short time takes their bodies to huge horrific hellish hags. And that will happen. Knowing any guy, white or black and marrying anyone in two weeks as they declared their engagement is idiotic and dumb. And what about this guy's baby momma .. what about her? Oh, he'll be a sorry guy one day.. this one is no white prize but a buxom fatass b*tch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments