Rossellini vs. Lang

Who'd You Rather?

9/23/2009 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress/model Isabella Rossellini, 57, and crooner k.d. Lang, 47, kept things very formal in NYC on Monday.

Isabella Rossellini and k.d. Lang
Question is ...

Stacy

My daughter and I met Isabella at Epcot where she was narrating the Christmas story for the candleLight procession. I must say, to me, she was beautiful. I have had three children and am 38 years old. My stuff ain't where it used to be and neither is hers, BUT true beauty and class never fades away. She was warm and engaging- just lovely. I feel lucky to have been in her presence. My daughter, Isabella, was named in her honor.

krystyna

agree to those who say both of them are great talents, tho i voted for kd lang.the thing is, sincere beauty comes from the inside, made on personality,soul and heart.i've known kd lang for being incredible human, so my vote went to her.both stars of kd lang and Rossellini shine so bright and give their audiences sheer happiness.
God bless kd lang and Isabella! Wish them botth many good days!
krysana

The Truth

Crap

$$$

ummmm..NEITHER!!

Need a third choice TMZ!!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

balls

mrez golucky

Yikes! Definitely Rossi, thirty years ago!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Sorry. No recipe. Chef Kooky just lost his appetite.

Dean

They seems to have more balls than the one writting "balls" all the time.... Poor thing are you still looking for your balls ;-)

bpb

I very well may be the only man outside of Tony Bennet who loves k.d. lang "in that way"... she's an inspiration. In honor of both of them being fully dressed, here's an unrelated video of me singing a Barenaked Ladies song...

yup

Lang is starting to look like Pee Wee Herman.

Jon

Given the choices, I'd rather Harvey and that wasn't an easy choice to make!

Wanda W.

To"mrezgolucky",YikeDike,Isabellas last name is Rossellini,not "Rossi"and she has more talent in her pinky finger than ANY half starved,half baked,plastic,airhead "actress" around Hollywood,who will never last as long in the business as Isabella has,PERIOD!She also has more class than they EVER will,thats spelled C-L-A-S-S. Her mother was the two time Oscar award winning actress Ingrid Bergman,and her father was a well known Italian director.YOU SHOULD BE AS SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOUR HER AGE HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

OMG, k.d. Lang looks just like Anthony LaPaglia from "Without a Trace"!

Linda Mott

Lang is a legend!

my2cents

KD Lang makes beautiful music. Isabella makes very strange sex videos where she is dressed up like a sperm.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments