Rossellini vs. Lang

Who'd You Rather?

9/23/2009 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress/model Isabella Rossellini, 57, and crooner k.d. Lang, 47, kept things very formal in NYC on Monday.

Isabella Rossellini and k.d. Lang
Question is ...

Joshua

Ewww to both. I'd do Hillary ten thousand times before either of these.

bman

Wanda: take an effing chill pill beotch. Your panties must be tied in a knot or something. A little humor isn`t a bad thing you anal retentive carpet licker.

Anon

Uncool, Isabella has always been really pretty, did you see Cousins? It's just a bad jacket, that's all.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Isn't that almost like asking "what eye do you want this sharp stick stuck in"??

TMZ hits a new low

kd lang is freaking brilliant and her voice is still flawless (Whitney, I am looking at you). kd lang all day long, not to sleep with her you douchebags, but out of respect for her incredible talent and bravery. Out before it was in vogue. This straight woman loves her and her shows are fantastic. Isabella is also fabulous. She embraced her slightly off kilter still-fab model looks long before anyone. But since most of you were born after 1990, you have no idea what I am talking about.

me

Rossellini is, was, and will always be beautiful.

LongJohn69

How dare TMZ link Rosellini with that LANG trash!!!!

Ziggy

Isabella is a great actress!!! Give k.d. Lang a microphone and wait to behold the beautiful, smooth lyrical sounds coming out of her mouth.

Regardless of their age, their looks or whatever, they can blow the roof off the joint with their well-trained talent.

To answer TMZ's question, I'd take both of them as entertainers. Looks aren't everything and talent rules the day.

Ziggy

17. Ewww to both. I'd do Hillary ten thousand times before either of these.

Posted at 7:33PM on Sep 23rd 2009 by Bubba

Bubba, since you attached yourself to your big hairy prison mate, you can't give any woman a second look. Even if you could, stalking and abduction is still against the law. Since you've got 20 more years of hard prison time ahead of ya, stop fantasizing and take good care of the man you already got.

menocomprendo

K.D Lang ressembles a bit of John Lennon before the Yoko years.

Daddyoh

KD Lang is actually Kevin Kline with a little makeup!
I can't believe no one has noticed yet?
The initials KD stand for Kevin David, Kline's real name.
He's been pulling this off for years!
and Lang is the Yiddish word for Kline!
Get with it People!
It's time for this charade to end!

Rachel

Isabel may be better looking but I'm willing to bet KD is the more cunning linguist.

PeoplePlanter

I'd rather cut off my privates, deep fry them in peanut oil, and feed them to the homeless.

menocomprendo

Sorry, I'm no lesbos, no homo. What kind of stupid question is that? It's like asking to a straight guy: "Would you like RuPaul or Boy George on a date?" Get outta here!!!

menocomprendo

Bubba, what republican woman is that beautiful? All politicians man or woman are just dull.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments