Phillips: I Aborted My Dad's Possible Love Child

9/23/2009 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mackenzie Phillips went public with an incestuous relationship with her father today on "Oprah" -- and says the reason the affair finally ended was because she became pregnant ... and didn't know if her father was the father.

Mackenzie Phillips: Click to watch
Phillips claims she was raped by her dad, Mamas & the Papas singer John Phillips, while she was 19 -- and the relationship continued for 10 years. The "One Day at a Time" actress says she later became pregnant -- but wasn't sure if John or her then-husband Shane Fontayne was the baby-daddy.

According to Phillips, her father paid for the abortion -- and then she "never let him touch me again."

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

john watson

Who Cares?
She has always been the ugliest female I have ever seen.
Someone had to F her.
Seriously, her and Heidi Fleiss, 2 women that can make a train take a dirt road.

ms.nina

What a DISGRACE ON BOTH ENDS !!! I dont care how much drugs you do this should not be an excuse for these sick people. Out of all the men and woman in this world and you have to pick your own father to have sex, the person who brought you out into this world !!! How disguisting !!! Mackenzie needs serious help cuz she has a mental illness.

Ali

I knew a man who was raising two beautiful boys by himself and he gave the kids acid(LSD)to control them. He had sex with one of the boys for many years. His brother walked in on them and saw the whole thing. The kid is now a man and he is in a mental institution. Listen people, when people are drugged up they shut down period AND the brain stops growing. So, therefore it is reasonable to conclude that if you start doing drugs at an early age, and don't stop doing drugs for many years, you can reach the adult stage with the mind of a child or adolescent. How do I know? It happened to me.For the person that says that people should keep quiet and that something so ugly should be kept a secret, shame on you. Silent no more!

lilu

Ali, Shut the hell up. I never said it should be kept a secret. I said she should have kept it in the family, in the psychotherapist's office. Doing this in public is for one thing and one thing only: MONEY. Are you effing naive? Shame on YOU for thinking she is justified in publicly tearing her family asunder for greed masquerading as "healing".

Ali

Lilu you shut the hell up. You can never know what her motives are.
You are just guessing you effing retard. People who have been molested or incested do not have to keep it a secret. If I had a chance to go on Oprah and tell my story, I would in a heartbeat and if I get paid, that's even better.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16