Carrie Prejean's Itsy Bitsy Spider Costume

9/24/2009 1:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Need a Halloween costume that will scare the pants off two men who can't get married? Then Carrie Prejean has the perfect disguise for you ... and it's not as "biblically correct" as you might expect.

Carrie Prejean

Carrie took the job modeling the Women of Marvel costume line last year -- before her infamous anti-opposite marriage moment at the Miss USA pageant -- though the costumes are just now being released. Carrie even rocked the wholesome getup down the runway at Comic Con 2008.

We're told the costume company tried to get Carrie to model another Hoochie-ween line this summer, but the starlet told them she was "too busy with Miss California."

But here's the real question...

Paul A'Barge

Leave her alone.

It's her job. She has to make a living at her trade (model).

What do you do for a living and how do you live with yourself when you leave at the end of the day?

Peep

What's the big deal? She's modeling Halloween costumes. Oh noez! Does that mean she's not a .. *gasp*... christian? The gay person over at TMZ pushing this nonsense needs to give it a rest. She can believe what she wants and so can you.

Marco

I asked one of my friends one time why he was a liberal. His response, "because I feel like I should be able to do whatever I want", that was his answer, ver baitum. But what is American Liberalism?

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the name of liberalism, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program until one day, America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it happened.’ — Norman Thomas, American socialist”

Interesting isn't it. Norman Thomas ran for the presindency six times.

Bash a Pap

I am not one to tell someone what to think... I believe that having divergent points of view and being allowed to express them is part of what makes this nation great... but this lady is a hypocrite. She speaks about being chaste and Godly on one hand and then poses naked and in sexual costumes on the other... so which is it Carrie? Just who are you?

Whaddayouknow ?

Actually, she is pro "opposite marriage" i.e. two people of the opposite sex.

And for the record..I don't think wearing slutty costumes makes someone any less Christian.
I do think telling other consenting adults who they can love does. And God agrees with me.

ynot4tony2

From the story: "Prejean is currently being featured on several costume websites modeling outfits that could easily be worn by a stripper."

Yes, moron. They could also be easily worn by college students, librarians, house moms, teenagers, etc etc.

Compare a typical two-piece bikini to the above costume, then ask yourself, which is more revealing?

Is TMZ serious? Do they hate Prejean so much that they must throw in the "stripper" comments for no real reason? Maybe they just sympathize with that other boil on the ass of humanity, "Perez Hilton"...

David

It's always funny when yet another privileged white "christian" tries to play victim after spreading their unique brand of hatred and intolerance only to have embarrassing photos and comments turn up that show their true colors. I'm sure fellow "family values" christian Mike "SPANKY" Duvall would like to get together with Ms Prejudge and compare notes.

Pack of foam at the mouth hypocrites.

Marco

Okay you morally superior liberals. Explain to me exactly how is her doing her job hypocritical? She never said women belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant and covered from head to toe. (although I do agree that women should only speak when given permission... but that's just me.) She simply stated her belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman. You can disagree with her but the ugliness that some of you tolerant liberals aspouse is just I dont know... HYPOCRITICAL. All the women here calling Carrie names are more than likely ugly hairy hippie chicks with kitties smelling like fish... hurry and rub that pachully on there. If not hippie chicks then they probably loose as a goose whores... probablty from Los Angeles.... there are plenty of those shallow women out here. All the guys, well liberals with out any real moral values... their only "moral value" is pointing fingers.
# 92 "white christians" really? Either you're a self hating white boy or a racist black boy who is probably a Nation of Islam member... I can say that. I am a minority and apparently in America minorities can be racist. I disagree with Obama so I'm a racist. Liberals have no morals.

smellmyfinger

when are you homos going to leave her alone?

Miss Baltimore Crabs

I think she is labeled a hypocrite because she claims to be Christian and then posed nude more than once. Her view on gay marraige has nothing to do with her being a hypocrite. For those of you who believe that the wind was blowing, I have some Kool-Aid I want you to try.

At one time in this country, there was no interracial marriage and most of the country supported that position. Does that make it okay? No, it doesn't. Also, at one time, women were not allowed the right to vote and the majority of the public supported that - does that make it right? No, again. I am not gay, but the gay marriage issue is about civil rights. I also don't think that if you are gay, you are a child molester - that is really narrow-minded thinking. If you don't believe in gay marriage, then don't marry someone of your gender. Quit imposing your morals and beliefs on the rest of the country. This country is about choice and if it doesn't fit into your narrow-minded views, then don't look.

Marco

You're wrong Mis Baltimore gay marriage is not a civil rights issue, otherwise civil contracts would do just fine. Like I've stated before, it is all about destroying the institution of religion. As I've also stated before, this whole debate would end if only the state and therefore the federal government abolished the issuance of marriage licenses, as marriage is a scared bond between two lovers and their God... seperation of church and state. But again the agenda is to destroy religion. Once Gay marriage is passed then gays and lesbians can demand that ANY church marry them or sue. Civil contracts would end this debate. No, I am no religious. I actually think that ALL religions have it all wrong but I support the right of religions to have their beliefs. Yes there are churches out there that will perform gay marriages so no, the abolishment of the government issuine licenses would not end that.

john

You guys do realize its ok for someone who claims to be a conservative to be sexy, right? She never said anything against
bikinis, nice looking women or sexy costumes. So what is the point of this post? If you had found a photo of her with her tongue in another woman's mouth...now that would be something. But this is just a waist of time trying to "catch" her at being hypocritical. Stupid.

QUEENIE

Why are they blonde?!!! Brunettes are equally sexy, if not more so.