Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

9/24/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine Fiore's friends and family gathered at a ranch in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday -- and the private ceremony was decorated with a bunch of old photos of the former model.

Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

We're told the emotional memorial was held at the estate of Joanna Miller -- granddaughter of Walt Disney -- because Jasmine was good friends with Joanna's son.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

Dawn

What a sad event, it is so tragic. I want to know WHY are these pictures even here? It seems distasteful for someone to take moments from a private mourning and splash them all over for TMZ. So much for close "friends" in attendance, seems more like it is keeping pace with who surrounded her in her life. Opportunistic people. Sad.

Dawn

Ok, correct me if I am mistaken, but Joanna Miller used to be married to a Louis Runeare, and they had 2 kids together. So is Jasmine's "good friend", the son of Joanna Miller, perhaps Nick Runeare her supposed ex-fiance (one of them), who appeared on some of the morning shows back when this all happened?

Who's splashing all these private moments all over the web? TACKY

christinawhiteley1

Exactly Dawn, someone sold these pictures probably. This was a private service, not her public service. Good to see you posting again.

jruneare

It makes me very sad to see that people have nothing better to do than trash someone they have never met . It also makes me very very sad that some one would pose as a friend and then sell out on some photos of a private gathering . How dare you come to my home and betray all those who were there .I haven't been Joanna Miller in 30 years ... who are you ? Well I guess I should be thankful you didn't put up photos of real people .
There is no talk of a public memorial . This is not true . Do not believe in the trash that is printed here . I feel dirty just posting this on this sight .
The world is full of many different kinds of people . Let's honor the freedoms of individuals not hate each other for them .

christinawhiteley1

We still do not know what kind of blood is on the patio, such as drops, possibly a pattern from a shoe, etc. What I am saying is if JF was snorting drugs in the club, she could have gotten a nosebleed from that on the patio and possibly a few drops fell. She may have snorted as soon as they got to the hotel and then stepped out onto the patio to check out the view. This could explain the blood on the patio. Sometimes we just get random nosebleeds. In her videos, She seems to run her fingers through her hair alot, Usually you have a few pieces of hair on your hand after doing that that you just let fall to the ground. There could be so many reasons for the hair and blood. As Dawn keeps saying, what about the clothes.

christinawhiteley1

Here is a video that I had not see. Is that RJ leaving at around the 2:14 mark?

christinawhiteley1

Did anyone catch that from the video, they left the tournament to head downtown to the IVY. Why then are police going off of the surveillance video of them leaving the tournament. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Dawn

thanks for the link christina. Whatever footage that is of Jenkins at the hotel, it is dark outside it looks to me. That looks like a fireplace going. That certainly wasn't video of him leaving alone Friday 9:30 am from the looks of it to me.
If that is 4:30 am footage he is wearing white shirt. blood would probably be pretty visible on that and there was what looks like a hotel clerk walking by. That footage is weird. He looks like he is wearing jean shorts certainly not attire for a charity tournament.

Did anyone catch how supposedly they "returned to the hotel where they continued arguing" (after the Ivy).
Um, according to police I thought she was already dead.
So, according to WHO were they arguing?
Weird

christinawhiteley1

You have probably already read this but I would like to point out that it says they go to the Ivy they are still arguing and they go UPSTAIRS to thier room where they continue fighting. Based on the police timeline he dragged her over the patio which would be a first floor room. This makes no mention of them leaving the Ivy which makes it confusing. Not sure who this source was but it sounds like it was from someone in thier group.

christinawhiteley1

How come the 2 customers that checked into the room did not notice the blood on the patio. If I saw blood on my room I would be horrified and I would certainly ask to have it cleaned up immediately.

christinawhiteley1

Anyone know RJ's TOD? Where is the information from his suicide?

Dawn

christina the way the article is written the witness makes it sound like while fighting at the Ivy the couple then went upstairs to their room to continue fighting (at the Hilton). Their having a room at the Hilton is news to me. I think it is poorly written because it directly contradicts that video link you just sent that states it in a different way to imply they continued fighting upon returning to their hotel and they are showing what looked like the L'Auberge.

What is also strange is how Lisa Lapore in another interview and this person in this interview claim they were playing poker with a "big group of friends." The guy who was interviewed on your video link said he mostly saw her by herself all night. So which is it?

That's why this whole thing is a mess. If Detective Gumshoe with Buena Park PD could compile a logical timeline, and one that coincides with coroner's TOD, I would buy that Jenkins did it. It's the mix up of times and accounts that has me wondering. Otherwise I wouldn't be so interested in this case to be honest.

I also don't like that Travis Heinrich states Jasmine hid at least one cell phone behind Jenkins's back, maybe a third phone too. HAVE THOSE PHONE RECORDS BEEN LOOKED AT?

The details of Jenkins's TOD are vague but I thought he was discovered the Sunday after having died sometime Saturday. But I can't be sure. I think they don't much care since he apparently committed suicide and left no note.

Justthinking

Comments 64. 59.-

This sounds like a very classy hotel - doesn't it seem proper that housekeeping would at the very least sweep the patio and if required, hose it down after each new guest's visit? Didn't I read that at least two different parties had occupied that very same room after Ryan checked out and prior to any investigation on the patio?

christinawhiteley1

The entire case is contradicting. There was an interview with Marta Montoya that does state that they went as a big group of friends because JF was supposedly sniffing alot after being in the restroom which made them think that JF was doing coke and they asked her if she was ok. I also caught that she spent most of her time alone but I wonder if she just distanced herself from the group for whatever reason that night. In the article it states, "We went to the Ivy." So this was someone who was with them and witnessed the arguments at the tournament. Just like everything else in this case, things just don't match up. So what hotel were these friends staying at?

christinawhiteley1

Exactly Curious. Hey new post on RJ on TMZ have you seen yet.