« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

When Lamar Met Khloe ... And It Cost Him $3,000

9/24/2009 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ... and the way to a Kardashian's heart is apparently through her liver.

Lamar Odom and Khole Kardashian

TMZ has learned exactly how the love story between Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom began -- and it all started with a bar tab around $3,000.

It all went down on August 27th, when Khloe was hosting a "Welcome to LA" party for brand new Laker, Ron Artest, at Halo in Hollywood.

Khloe ran up one hell of a bill that night ... and for some reason, Lamar decided to cover the whole thing -- after all, cash money is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

A source extremely close to Khloe confirmed the whole story, telling us, "At first, she wasn't going to do the event ... but she literally met her husband there. And yes, he paid for everything."

And there's no question -- Lamar definitely got what he paid for. For the record, K and L will be tying the knot exactly one month after they hit it off!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AStorm

I am still scratching my head about this one. Some say it's really Kourt and Scott that's getting married, but whichever sister is...it's not going to last. I definitely will be surprise if it lasts a year or more than. I think the whole family are attention getters and money hungry, which is pathetic on its own. Last night flipping through the channels, I saw Kim and Kris on an Ab Rocker infomercial knowing that she didn't get abs using the "Ab Rocker." I guess whatever works. But, I am getting tired of the whole family they are just everywhere. Enough already!!

Bitter much?

commenter #7 sounds like a bitter biHOTCH! Hasn't this racist b/s ended yet?

You just sound like an angry "sista" because he didn't want you. Get over it.

Mandy

They date for 3 weeks, and get married on the fourth. She's pregnant, and the marriage will last less than a year.

observer

Marrying for:

Money

Fame

LakersFan

How do you eat and drink $3k worth of food and alcohol??? I don't care how expensive it is..one person should not be eating and drinking that damn much. What a cow.

carol

Did you see her on Celebrity Apprentice - she is dumber than a doorknob. I keep thinking Donald Trump, even though he won't admit it, is laughing. His classy daughter Ivanka is marrying a classy guy and this one who isn't good enough to wipe Ivanka's shoes is marrying that person. The Donald is laughing.

poppy

there are enough Kardashian whores to pass themselves around to the whole Laker team!

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

What??!! Is she pregnant too? And I don't think it has anything to do with 'loving the brothers' as #11 posted, as much as she loves the huge c*ck!

sensible grandma

He wanted to impress her & get in her pants. It worked. Hope she knows what she's doing.

nightcrawler

$3000 is alot to pay for a whore!

Brad James

Moronic! We all know how this fiasco will play out. And we all get to hear about it! She will be used and abused and cheated on over and over.....

NickSunset

So what is this article trying to say that she is a Hoe, we know that already all of those KHARDASHIANS are hoes.

Number 01

They are going to be at Les Deux tonight in Hollywood if every Odom/Kardash fan wants to be there. The private shindig is hosted by Joe Francis (PR by the LA Lakers PR) and Kim Kardashian will be there, how do I know that? I know people who know people... If you're into celebs... just a tip

Rob

That cow eat and drank up a $3000.00 tab?!!! Wow! Dude, put some money away because if you're still married to her when you retire you'll need it. She's likely to end up on another reality show. This time on TLC or the Discovery Channel, where they'll be cutting her 800 pound ass out the side of their house. Where's the crane?! OK, zoom in...tighter...tighter. True reality. Tru TV.
Khloe and that big guy in Mexico could hook up and share the same winch in the morning. Stop eating girl. You're actually kind of hot, in a Michelle Rodriguez kind of way.

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line where I loss my children, 18 years of income and half my sh1t while gaining a domestic violence felony charge? Great look the line is movin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments