Miller's Crossing

9/24/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 42-year-old resurfaced recently, looking delicate.

Lara Jill Miller

Lara attended Nell Carter's funeral in 2003.

Miller is a popular voice actor and works on some program called "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!"

COMMENTS

kitty

she looks good. i still cant believe nell carter died. i dont even remember that.

Simone

She looks nice!!!!!

feliciarashad

she also went to stanford and got her law degree before going back into acting.

vanessa

yay wow wow wubzy! my daughter loves that show!! I believe it is on noggin the children network! AWESOME :)

Mariah

She looks really good; and frankly, I thought it had been longer that Nell Carter had been gone than just 2003. I thought it was 2000.

my2cents

She is beautiful! Tomboy to beauty queen

Real

She looks great (and NATURAL). Good job!

Erica

Awwww...I loved that show! She was Nell's baby. She's so pretty!

abbi76

my children love wow wow wubbzy! hehehe

kathy

She looks great. Some show called Wow Wow Wubbzy? lol spoken like someone without small children. Mine love it.

exbff

gorgeous.

Mike

I actually went to high school with her in Allentown, PA. She was rarely there cause the TV show was on back then. She was a total tomboy, looks great now.

Kathy

She's beautiful!

I LOVED that show - used to watch it all the time and have often wondered where the girls are now and what they're doing

Are they still acting at all? Lara would have been a great choice for one of the Halliwell sisters on "Charmed" IMHO. She looks a lot like Alissa Milano to me at least & would have been a convincible "sister" with her dark and gorgeous looks

I'm glad to read here in comments that she also has her law degree. Good for her!

I hope you can find the other two and update us on them too TMZ

I LOVED Nell. She was so funny on this show and in everything she was ever in or did.

The actor (I believe his name was Dolph (sp?) Sweet??) is also dead isn't he? I remember him from a long ago NBC soap I used to watch as a kid - "Another World". Anyone else here as old as me and remember that soap?

Thanks for showing us what a beautiful lady Lara grew into. Yep, tomboy (she was always my favorite on the show) to beauty queen for sure - she is gorgeous

I wish Lara and her family all the best forever. Thanks Lara for all the laughs and fun you, Nell and the others brought into our lives so many years ago

I miss shows like theirs. They were funny and great to watch and you could watch with your parents or with your kids - didn't matter which and the old sit-coms WERE funny. My daughter was little when this show was on and she and I would watch together and laugh so much. They were also clean fun and not filled with all the nasty crap they are now. Sorry, my age IS showing when I say things like that I guess.

Anyway, Lara! You grew into a beautiful woman as well as a very successful one. I'm glad. Nell would be so proud and I know she was - on and off the set.

God bless

Nuts

HMMMMMMMM NICE.Like realllyyy nice.

Helen

How can you call Wow Wow Wubbzy "some show"? It's a well-known, popular fantastic show! Beyonce was on a recent episode! - It's a great show! Go Wubbzy!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments