Mackenzie's Sis -- Dad Never Made a Move on Me

9/25/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mackenzie Phillips' half-sister claims their father never made sexual advances towards her -- even though Mack supposedly had an incestuous 10-year relationship with the guy.

Chynna Phillips: Click to watch
Chynna defended her sister today on Oprah -- where she said she absolutely believes the "hideous" allegations Mackenzie made about their dad, Mamas and the Papas singer John Phillips.

Victoria

She held the power in the relationship and used it to her advantage. Others knew because she wanted it known. Not beautiful or even pretty, it made Mac special since it was a real taboo.

And, by the way, who falls asleep in the same bed with their father when they are 19 years old?

LynnT

Drug addiction over a few years, especially like John had, can fry your brain to such a point that god only knows what goes on in the mind. He didn't molest her when she was a child it was after she was an adult that this happened, so pedophilia was not an issue. Her sister admitted that she didn't see their Dad that much so she can't really know the details. I agree with ol cranky that the attraction was probably in the addiction they shared. That's what brought them so close. I feel so sorry for Mackenzie. I'm surprised she survived as well as she did. I wish her the best.

whocares

Chynna did not age well. What was with the terrible extensions.... as for Mack well.... I don't see how her comments about her consentual sexual experience with her father is going to apply to real abuse victims. Usually abuse is against one's will...Mack has repeatedly said it was consentual. I could see a junking doing her father to score more drugs....

GRouston

Sad that people refuse to believe the truth about relatives, I have seen this time and time again where those abuse victims come out of the closet and tell all just to be chastized and rebuked by so called loved ones that are in total denial about reality. the relaity is no one that I have ever met woke up one day and said they wnated to be victims of abuse, any abuse, especially sexual abuse, so why would anyone lie about that. Denial is the answer, most people figure if you do not talk about it, it did not ahppen, they hide, escape and still suffer from the abuse until they too open up, tell the story, then and only then will you be truly free. All those suffering especially from abuse, DO YOU KNOW THA JESUS LOVES YOU?

TMZ hits a new low

I feel for MacKenzie. What a tragic life from Minute One. I think Chyna should have stayed home. This tabloid-ish coming out party thanks to Oprah just puts Chyna back on TV. That part is "family creepy" to me. Keep your pie holes shut, this is not your personal story. Oprah is really slipping.

TMZ hits a new low

Chyna just said on Oprah: "Am I happy that I have to be here...bla bla bla?" Shut the F up. You don't HAVE to be on national TV with freaking Oprah Winfrey. You happily got your ugly ass and hair extensions on the plane. No one dragged you. Like I just said a moment ago, shut your pie hole. You're secretly thrilled to be on TV for even a moment. Go back home to your Christian singing and your new CD just got plugged. God Oprah! You do suck.

Drea

I agree with #4

ecco6t9

I'm sorry but again I say who are these people exactly?

lauralee

Mac says the relationship with her dad was consensual. Her dad freckin drugged Mac up and then raped her. Mac has been on drugs for so long she doesn't accept the fact that she had been molested and drugged for her dad's satisfaction. Mac's mind is so brainwashed by the drugs that she accepted this type of sex as consensual. It is not and never will be. Mac was drugged and sexually assaulted by her own freckin father. Maybe one day she will realize that her drugged mind was playing tricks on her.

Tom

Interesting how those who weren't there & only know second hand info let ourselves judge who's telling the truth & who isn't, that the step-mom & others don't believe just means they don't want to hear if it's true or not, We'll never know for sure, but I know from first hand experience how ugly denial can make people be. why he didn't target the younger daughter could be for any number of reasons.

Skank

Incest is against the law! Mac was 19 when she consented to having sex with her father!!! It supposedly lasted for 10 years! Will charges be filed against her????? She was a married woman cheating on her husband.....I don't feel sorry for her! When you get married you move out of your parents house and rule! If she did it, it was because she ENJOYED it or he supplied her drugs! She's not a victim she was old enough to consent!!!!!

D

BUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE AN ALBUM OUT THIS WEEK, AND MY SIS MAC HAS A BOOK COMING OUT THIS WEEK HAS ***NOTHING**** TO DO WITH IT.

roscoezzz

I believe Mackenzie Phillips. The guy who was the other singer in the "Mama's and the Papa's" admitted to his own daughter that John Phillips confessed to him. "Oprah" read her email on the show after watching Mackenzie tell her story on the program. I believe Mackenzie Phillips and I pray for her healing and moving forward.

elizabeth

If the father did make a move on her she will never say so. Look how the wives turned on Mackenzie instead of embracing her.

letz byonest

GREAT INTERVIEW! Both of the sisters seem to have it together...for the most part. Wilson Phillips is still hot!!! HA i mean CYNIA

check out more from the con"sex"tual story here...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments