Marilyn Manson

Shoots Swine Flu

Snot Rockets

9/25/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The night before announcing he was infected with the dreaded pig virus, Marilyn Manson was busy blowing loads of snot on stage at a concert in Ottawa.

Marilyn Manson Shoots Swine Flu
In the video -- shot on Sunday in Canada -- Manson is performing "Beautiful People" when he suddenly, disgustingly decides to empty flu goo from both nostrils ... while standing only a few feet away from the fans in the front row.

Let's hope Swine Flu is snot as contagious as everyone thinks it is.

shauna

stunning!

Congrats

I never post comments, but he is a disgusting vile piece of nasty existence. Why good people die and people like this live...I'll never know.

gazzali

that is terrible thing to do

Gazzali

texasmom24

All i can say is gross

doc murry

I would swallow any fluid coming from his body..and I mean any fluid,,he is a genious and my hero,,his words mean everything to me and I wish I had been in the front row when he blew his nose,,I would have licked it off of the stage and spread it all over my body..I want to have his love child
gooooooooooooo hammond jr high school golden bears on homecoming this weekend yeahhhhhhh
michael jackson sucks

WillOTheWisp

G R O S S ! That s'not good for his fans :)

I hope he's up-to-date on his rabies shots!

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!! .... After all whats more important then Michael Jackson and his family?? .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MO MONEY !!! .. Ker Ching

La Toya Jackson

Does Kookie Klown seem a lil gay to you? *I"m just ask'en

lesah5

I like Marilyn but this is gross. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get into some legal trouble over this.

HasBeens

Anybody else besides me thing LaToya Jackson, Fock, & Bradi are all the same person? Esp. Brandi, you need some of his brains since you apparently don't have any of your own, all of you 3 do.

Now get off the school computers and try to learn something so you don't end up like this Manson a-hole!

doc murry

latoya I told you if u will dress up like michael jackson and have sex with a donkey I have a job for you..call me

UpstateNYer

A disgusting pig who - I'm sure despite his parents' best efforts - has no manners and is just an animal!!

Kasar99

Acts differently.. trying to infect "fans" with whatever he gets, that's different. So different, that it would be assault if it could be tied to a specific infection.

Do it. He'd be popular in jail.

Janny

That's snot even funny!

Perez Hilton's Bumhole

Yet another reason NOT to go his concerts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments