« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Wants Prenup -- But There's a Problem

9/26/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned -- although Lamar Odom thinks love conquers all -- he decided to hedge his bets with a prenup. But there's a big complication.

Odom has lawyered up and so has Khloe. The problem is ... they have to get married on Sunday and there isn't enough time to hash out the details of a prenuptial agreement.

Why, you ask, isn't there enough time? We've learned they must get married on Sunday because one of the Kardashian reality shows is footing the $1 million bill for the wedding, but the deal is that the wedding must be shot this Sunday.

So we're told Lamar wants a postnup -- meaning the agreement will be hashed out and hopefully signed after Sunday's event.

Now here's the intrigue. There's talk that Sunday's wedding might not be the real deal -- it could be a non-binding ceremony. It's common with a postnup that bride and groom would not officially tie the knot until after they sign the document. What they typically do sign before the ceremony is an acknowledgment that it's not really an official wedding, to prevent misunderstandings down the road.

And speaking of problems ... we're told lawyers for Odom and Kardashian are already arguing and hitting road blocks.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Liz

This girl is after money. Get a prenup & vasectomy because she will get pregnant on purpose so you'll support her for life.

SERIOUSLY!!!

So...let me get this straight. they're doing a 'postnup' so they can do an 'unofficial' (i.e. FAKE) wedding for the show? My question is: why is this being called a 'Reality' show when nothing they are doing is real? God! I Hate Hollywood ... they can't begin to know what REAL is ... everyone tries to 'one up' everyone else in bazaar behavior, for example the McKenzie Phillips craziness, etc. & when they run out of freaky PR, they either go to a plastic surgeon, rehab or to a mental institute (like Mishcha what's-her-name),or claim that managers, handlers are drugging the celebs to control them ... if it wasn't so funny and entertaining to watch this circus called Hollywood I'd write my Congressman to see about forcing California to secede from the USA. I'm embarrassed by the whole state!

Rantong

Nice blog. Informative & impressive content.
________________
View Profile: Rantong™

magentapyramid

WOW!!!! AIN'T LOVE GRAND?????????

twogolfcats

I am sick and tired of hearing about any of the KadTrashian sisters and their follies- A family of money hungry celebs- Its all about money and attention for both of these A--Holes!!

bobbyozone

so if the wedding gets called off... ya'll think she might be interested in a move to arkansas. i'm a rich man around these parts. i got my own still and a 5000 head turkey farm. it wouldn't take no time to set up a quicky wedding. my brother darrell is a baptist precher, he has a church in what used to be his garage. my other brother darrell's wife is the weather girl at the local fox station. i know we could get them to pay for a country band and a couple kegs.

Sammie

Drop him Khloe,he waited all this time and now wants to have the prenup.He's getting cold feet.She deserves happiness, and I don't think that it will be with him.What about Omarion?I think that this is a really bad sign adn not the right move at all.

TMZisnotjournalism

Khloe is beautiful, young, and pregnant with Lamar's child; Lamar is talented and very rich. Harvey is a player-hater who's Jewish ass is burning in hell regardless. I wish the kids nothing but happiness.

dave

Does anyone have a decent recipe for grilled cheese? I'm looking for a good cheese that melts but isn't stringy. Surely a good grilled cheese sandwich is far more interesting than reading about one piece of trash hooking up with another.

stormy5

Someone please tell me why I should give a bleep about these attention whores?

intheknow

This is for everyone who has any doubt in their mind....Your instincts are correct...

SuzyCreamCheese

RUN 4 U'R LIFE RICH DUDE, AND TAKE YOUR WALLET WITH YOU!!!!

barbara

Tske Jenner's gold medals from him. For him to allow this crap to go on is an insult. Hipe is hipe, but holy crap enough is enough. Seacrest, what the hell were you thinking. First the mess up with Khloe and the baby and now this, cancel the crap wedding deal and the stupid show. Twenty years from now Ryan you will be the laughing stock joke.

samantha

Here's a novel idea. If the story doesn't interest you, simply SKIP IT, you dumb S.O.B.s.

On another note, this whirlwind romance wouldn't last longer than a year IMO. Everything is so rushed, and the prenup becoming an issue already doesn't bode well for the longevity of this union. I never thought Lamar Odom was that smart to begin with, and this confirms my suspicions. Good luck, you're going to need it!

tjm47

WHY does anyone watch this show now...3 girls whoring themselves out in public with the nastiest mouths on television...WORSE than Hef's girls..Isn't that a lovely example for the others still growing up ? What in the world is in Bruce Jenners head to allow HIS children to even be AROUND these disgusting liquor and drug fueled idiots ? Please hurry and self distruct...I have finished watching E now as they continue to set the lowest standards in the world for kids to follow !!!!!