MJ -- If Not for Kids He Would 'Choose Death'

9/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a close friend of Michael Jackson, is releasing tapes of interviews he did with Jackson that show how Jackson was afraid of growing old ... and Madonna.

Play video

In the tapes, which aired on "Dateline" last night, Jackson said children were very important to him: "If it weren't for children, I would choose death."

As for his infamous date with Madonna, he remembers that she didn't want to go to Disneyland and he didn't want to go to a strip club. Both are sometimes considered the happiest place on Earth.

Helen

Michael thought us to have empathy, if I told him I am in agony that I am bloated he'd walk the fire to help me, where's the love you all? Follow Michael's path and help me

I AM BLOATED

rs

WanderingGypsey is a monitor

Helen

Okay, I let another one rip, this smells like cabbage too, NOT eggplant
My room and my fingers wreaks like cabbage
Lord have mercy, my stomach and hole hurts

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

rs

424. TO ALL THE BLOATED PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. VREY SIMPLE. GET AN ENEMA AND CLEANSE YOUR STINKY BUTTS OUT OR TAKE SOME LAXATIVES. ALL THAT GARBAGE STUCK UP IN THERE FROM EATING ALL THAT JUNK FOOD AND SITTING ON YOUR BUTTS ALL DAY ON MJ BOARDS. THAT'S THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY WHEN YOU ARE JUST PLAIN LAZY AND DEPEND ON FOODSTAMPS AND A WELFARE CHECK. I BET IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FARTED, YOU'D PROBABLY LOSE ABOUT 10 POUNDS.
Posted at 9:55PM on Sep 28th 2009 by Alejandra

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/95#c21957747#ixzz0SSNJxjjr

Who are you to talk you rely on child support from two bothers look in the mirror slut

rs

WanderingGypsy tries to send out computer viruses

A Jacksons Relative

Jealous of you? Idiot you are defending yourself on a Gossip board. Why would these
women be jealous of you doing that? Get help!

Posted at 9:53PM on Sep 28th 2009 by Fist

OF COURSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF ME. AFTER ALL, I DID GET A CHANCE TO MEET AND SLEEP WITH THE JACKSON BROTHERS. I ALMOST HAD MICHAEL BUT HE CLAIMED HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS BROTHERS LEFTOVERS. MJ KNEW HE WANTED ME TOO. JOE HAD A PIECE OF THIS TOO. NEED I GO ON? ANY WOMAN ON THIS BOARD WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING HAD THEY THE CHANCE LIKE ME. PLEASE. I KNOW HOW SLUTTY WOMEN CAN BE.

LucyInTheSky

1407. Helen you are a trouble maker you get angry use a lot of
profanity you are not smart enough to state your opinion with out it
are you? Wanderinggypsy you are monitor you are pathetic you clone
and run around trying to control this board. Gypsey get a real job
and a life and stop being an ass. Kaz what are you gypsey's poodle
your comments don't even make sense you sound like a fool. Gs why the
hell do you continue to come in here you get hurt every time and then
run off stay out do your work else where. Don't be stupid. Now all
you fools do us a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP.

Posted at 9:37PM on Sep 28th 2009 by Fist
___________________

Sorry Fist, I NEVER clone and I am not a controller. Never have been,
people who know me would laugh in your face. And I am a pacifist
almost to a fault. But will not turn the other cheek for too very
long.

The above was posted by gs/disfasia/Helen.
She's coming down on Helen because Helen has caused her to lose much face value. they are split personalities here and probably also in real life.

Helen

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

A Jacksons Relative

Posted at 9:58PM on Sep 28th 2009 by FIST

HEY, IT'S ALOT BETTER THAN WELFARE ISN'T IT? AND IT'S ALOT MORE THAN WELFARE CAN EVEN PAY ANYONE. HELL, I'M SET FOR LIFE BABY!! DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WERE HOT LIKE ME? DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WERE A FREAK LIKE ME?

rs

what no one wants to talk now?

rs

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON
Posted at 10:04PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/96#c21957897#ixzz0SSPqNcKP

Stick a gun up there that should solve your problem

MJ's KIDS

1431. Board, please forgive me if it didn't hurt me this much, i wouldn't have burden you all with my bloating. I AM IN AGONY. I feel like a rat is moving along in my intestines. I feel like sticking my hand and taking it out. Anyone had this bad of bloating? What do I do? Why does it smell like cabbage? I really wanna know why it smells like cabbage. Maybe if we could put our thinking caps on, we can come up with an answer? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, PLEASE HELP ME....If Michael Jackson was alive "he wouldn't let this be"

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Posted at 10:04PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

OMG I almost pissed on myself because I was Laughing so hard. You are cracking me up. ROTFLMAO By the way keep it up you are so funny..

HumanNature

(Troll) TheWanderingGypsy

Whatz UP!!!!

I'm sending you

MJ's Love

( Love Hug )

A Jacksons Relative

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Posted at 10:04PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

IF MICHAEL WERE ALIVE, HE'D DEFINITELY HELP YOU OUT. I REMEMBER HOW HE USED TO TELL RANDY, JERMAINE AND EVERYONE ELSE HOW TO CLEANSE YOU COLON OUT. SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A GOOD CLEANSING. THAT IS HOW MICHAEL ALWAYS STAYED THIN. HE NEVER ATE ALL THE GARBAGE FOOD. PLUS, HE HAD TO DANCE AND COULDN'T AFFORD TO BE FAT. HE ALWAYS SAID THAT EATING JUNK FOOD WOULD GIVE YOU BAD GAS. I THINK YOU WILL BE FINE ONCE YOU DO A TOXIC CLEANSING. I DO IT ALL THE TIME.

Helen

Fist, be kind. Why do you think it smells like cabbage?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON