MJ -- If Not for Kids He Would 'Choose Death'

9/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a close friend of Michael Jackson, is releasing tapes of interviews he did with Jackson that show how Jackson was afraid of growing old ... and Madonna.

Play video

In the tapes, which aired on "Dateline" last night, Jackson said children were very important to him: "If it weren't for children, I would choose death."

As for his infamous date with Madonna, he remembers that she didn't want to go to Disneyland and he didn't want to go to a strip club. Both are sometimes considered the happiest place on Earth.

rs

Why so quiet lets go

Helen

Okay okay, let's focus, let's get back to the important topic

HAVE YOU EVER PLUGGED YOURSELF WHEN YOU LET ONE RIP THEN SMELL YOUR FINGERS?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

MJ's KIDS

1452. Stupid fans, I just gave birth to a CABBAGE.....well kinda'

Posted at 10:25PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

Did it hurt???? LOL

english grandmother

By the way, all those people baying for blood _ cool it! A criminal investigation takes months,if not years to conclude. As an MJ admirer, I would rather it takes years to sort out the
evidence than get it wrong. Back off!! The law will get it right in the end.

Helen

I'ma name my cabbage "Helen" :)

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Helen

MJ's KIDS

1455. Okay okay, let's focus, let's get back to the important topic

HAVE YOU EVER PLUGGED YOURSELF WHEN YOU LET ONE RIP THEN SMELL YOUR FINGERS?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Posted at 10:27PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

OMG I had to run to the bathroom on that one it was so funny..

rs

1450. english grandmother

Thank you!!! GREAT ADVICE!!!

We also have a cute name for the HATERZ!!!

We called them TROLLS!!!!
Posted at 10:24PM on Sep 28th 2009 by HumanNature

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/97#comments#ixzz0SSWD2N1u

What would you know about a Troll all you do in here is pray for rain get a life

epsalo

I've been checking from time to time and I don't see that Muscles has come back to the board yet. Before she signed off last night she said that she couldn't resist reading some of Schmuley's book at the bookstore and that she would come on and discuss it with any of us that wanted to listen. If I remember correctly she said it was very interesting and that she believes sadly that MJ may have been too far gone for anyone to help him.

gs

1450. english grandmother

Thank you!!! GREAT ADVICE!!!

We also have a cute name for the HATERZ!!!

We called them TROLLS!!!!
Posted at 10:24PM on Sep 28th 2009 by HumanNature

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/97#comments#ixzz0SSX7av1u

hmmm English grand mother and human nature what kind of names are those
you women need help. Are you two sleeping together hhahahaha

MJ's KIDS

An amazing taped message from beyond Michael Jackson's grave reveals the child-loving megastar secretly idolized Adolf Hitler's infamous Youth Movement.

In a bombshell taped interview, Jacko praised the showmanship of Hitler and claimed he could have soothed away the Fuhrer's evil if he'd been given the chance to meet him.

Jacko told close pal Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that Hitler was a complete 'genius'. The revelation came as one of several amazing sequences amidst 30 hours of taped interviews between Jackson and the Jewish holyman - a rabbi at Oxford University for 11 years.

Jackson, who was born some 15 years after Hitler's suicide, claimed that if he could have had just one hour with the Nazi dictator, he would have "touched something inside him" and averted the Second World War.

He then went on to say that the two Liverpool boys who killed James Bulger needed to be held very tight and loved. And that all those blue-eyed blond teenage boys who signed up to Hitler's Youth Movement were only looking for someone to "show them the way".

"Youth needs loving" - is Michael's tender message from these sensational tapes, released earlier.

rs

1460. I am NOT siding with anyone, neither do I want to be part of this scuffle. But I highly doubt that neither real Gypsy nor real Helen has been posting, someone is having a good laugh using their names. I must admit at times it's funny, I am laughing so hard.
Posted at 10:33PM on Sep 28th 2009 by stela

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/98#c21958420#ixzz0SSY9B0G5

Stella shut up and go to your corner you are just as bad as the rest
dont try to act innocent I see you. You need a fist also

Helen

Have you ever shi.ted onto your fingers when all you were trying to was to fart onto them?

Come on guys, why I am the only one sharing? Sharing bring us closer. Michael would have wanted us to be close.

english grandmother

1448 God bless you sad person. May you have fun for the rest of your life.
Example. This is the kind of WUM I mean. RIP Michael Jackson, God Bless those children.

PA WOMANIZER

Ironically.... "MUSCLES" was the name of Michael's pet snake. Can't find muscles and mentioning Rabbi Schmuley in the same post.... SEE... RABBI SCHMULEY IS A SSSSS..SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!