MJ -- If Not for Kids He Would 'Choose Death'

9/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a close friend of Michael Jackson, is releasing tapes of interviews he did with Jackson that show how Jackson was afraid of growing old ... and Madonna.

Play video

In the tapes, which aired on "Dateline" last night, Jackson said children were very important to him: "If it weren't for children, I would choose death."

As for his infamous date with Madonna, he remembers that she didn't want to go to Disneyland and he didn't want to go to a strip club. Both are sometimes considered the happiest place on Earth.

MJ's KIDS

The King of Pop has been seen roaming the streets of Morocco. Unbelievable.

"I thought he was dead." said M. Burns, a customer at a local newstand.

"He's still alive? Jesus christ man, whats it take!?" stated T. Jackson, a local McDonalds goer.

When we finally caught up to Jackson, he said that he was just trying to get away from it all.

Although, how and exactly why he went into hiding is currently unknown, we do know that he is planning on leaving again.

In other news, Michael Jackson's old nose is for sale. An auction will be held at Neverland Ranch in a few weeks.

PA WOMANIZER

Michael:"I will not go to any strip club where people cross dress... I am not going!" Well I guess we be convinced that Biographer Taraborelli lied about Michael being gay and cross-dressing.

When will people realize that these rumours are obvious lies.

These are money hungry whores!

Rabbi Schmuley was on the MJ List of people who wanted to hurt him. Rabbi needs to burn in hell for forsaking Michael.

MJ's KIDS

LOS ANGELES, CA - In an effort to raise money to pay for the King of Pop's funeral, the cash-strapped Jackson family auctioned off Michael's humanitarian record today to the highest bidder.

Going once, going twice... Sold, to Marilyn Manson!

The King of Shock Rock reportedly paid $48,400 for the rights to Jackson's long list of charitable contributions and his Guinness world record for being the most charitable pop star, narrowly edging out five other bidders including pop tart Britney Spears for the accolade.

Manson's outrageous style and long legacy as a bad influence on kids will now be balanced by his reputation as a noted philanthropist and humanitarian who takes time off when touring to secretly visit sick children.

As a condition of his receiving the distinction, Manson must take up Jackson's charitable work, visiting sick kids staying over at Neverland Ranch, and supporting Jacko's thirty-nine favorite charities, including the Congressional Black Caucus, the Motown Museum, the Heal the World Foundation, the NAACP, the Make a Wish Foundation, the National Rainbow Coalition, the Rotary Club of Australia, and the United Negro College Fund.

Manson will also be giving free shows at the Watts Summer Festival, and at the YMCA at 28th Street and Crenshaw in Los Angeles.

disfasia

Fist

You really have too much time on your hands. I am watching Bill Maher's Friday show and just looked on here to see your paranoid ranting. You need to stop with the delusions. I have posted two brief posts today and they certainly do not merit your paranoia. Nobody is out to get you. We have far better things to do with our time.

gs

1468. 1448 God bless you sad person. May you have fun for the rest of your life.
Example. This is the kind of WUM I mean. RIP Michael Jackson, God Bless those children.
Posted at 10:43PM on Sep 28th 2009 by english grandmother

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/98#comments#ixzz0SSayLHE4

Shut up granny it is not your turn

disfasia

Mj's PYT

Hi there....sorry for stepping out again. I had a massive migraine since yesterday and am only now feeling a bit better. Yes, I too am hoping charges get pressed. It is a waiting game at this point. If I am not mistaken, I think it is the end of this week when they are to do this. Why do legal actions take place on Fridays when it comes to "big cases"? I think Friday might be the day, if I had to guess.

PA WOMANIZER

"SHHHHMMMMMUUUUULLLLEEEEYYYY" (as in Rabbi Schmuley)... I swear it is true! Then I looked at my fingers and saw something brown under my nails with worms creeping... baby snakes.

rs

475. Mj's PYT

Posted at 10:54PM on Sep 28th 2009 by disfasia

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/99#ixzz0SScQLcHp

Step out bitch and while your at it step into some common sense.
Do not interrupt me again, Fist is not interested in you nice approach get out

Helen

MJ's KIDS

1476. Oh crap... can't Beat-em... join em.... I tried to plug my myself and let it rip and heard a noise:

Posted at 10:57PM on Sep 28th 2009 by PA WOMANIZER

That's right can't beat so come and join us.. LOL

rs

What no one wants to talk lets go

rs

1480. disfasia, sorry about your migraine. I had a massive bloating earlier but we resolved that problem. If you are wondering about my progress, please check the past posts. I still haer residual cabbage smell on my keyboard, fingers and room.
Posted at 10:59PM on Sep 28th 2009 by TheWanderingGypsy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/michael-jackson-dateline-rabbi-video/99#c21958754#ixzz0SSdm7pP4

No wonder you were defending wanderingGypsy Disfasia she is plugging you too ok
i get it hahahahha

MJ's KIDS

Posted at 10:57PM on Sep 28th 2009 by PA WOMANIZER

Is that what's happening with MJ the worms crawl in the worms crawl out in your stomach and out your mouth..

PA WOMANIZER

Michael is alive.... I have had him handcuffed to my bedpost all week. I arrived home from work and he said: "I KNOW YOU WANT ME".. WOOO HOOOO! It was fabulous! Michael was God's gift to all women. Need proof: see YOUTUBE: MICHAEL JACKSON DISCO STICK, RED LIGHT , MOANS GROANS, IN THE CLOSET videos. Lots a love for Michael!

gs

Hmmm too quiet come on lets talk